• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Final: Ulster vs. Leinster - 19/05/2012

Barnes talking rubbish as usual.

Piennar with a monster kick there to take it to 14-6 HT.

Last edited:
Biggest Ulster cheer of the half is for a 3 pointer which means they are 8 points down at half time.
Leinster by 10-15 points for me (but I've been wrong before)

Leinster, who won the H Cup in Bordeaux, are going through the motions and showing they are the very best side in Europe against a restrained Ulster.......watch old Leo Cullen though....a master class in Irish interference and getting away with murder!! Offside, taking players out, joining the rucks from the side and also from the Ulster side, a kick at the leg of an opponent on the floor, he does it all and gets away with it every time!

Some offload by BOD. The man's still got it. :)

He actually seems to be improving compared to last year. It's been asked a million times before but why can't these players play like this for Ireland.

He actually seems to be improving compared to last year. It's been asked a million times before but why can't these players play like this for Ireland.

In fairness though I don't think anyone could say BOD hasn't produced for Ireland.

Well done Owens.........totally the correct decision for the penalty try..........................what a call though!!

Marshall 9 and Pienaar 10 might have been a better decision.

In the middle of a Heineken Cup final? i don't think that would be such a good idea. Pienaar's also been playing well at 9 for the whole competition so to suddenly change him would be risky.

In the middle of a Heineken Cup final? i don't think that would be such a good idea. Pienaar's also been playing well at 9 for the whole competition so to suddenly change him would be risky.

Not exactly new they've done it a good bit this year. It works well Marshall's no where near as flakey as Humphrey's and Pienaar's a better tackler.

And it's been answered a million times, because Deccie won't let them.

I'd agree with that but they're is the idea that sometimes you have to say **** the gameplan and take it into your own hands. That never happens.

Last edited:
Leinster, who won the H Cup in Bordeaux, are going through the motions and showing they are the very best side in Europe against a restrained Ulster.......watch old Leo Cullen though....a master class in Irish interference and getting away with murder!! Offside, taking players out, joining the rucks from the side and also from the Ulster side, a kick at the leg of an opponent on the floor, he does it all and gets away with it every time!

Is this a Biaritz fan pointing out someone getting away with stuff less than legal. At least Cullen is unlikely to step up and slot the winning kick I suppose.:lol: lol

Naaah.............you have to be able to kick as well to do that!!

Latest posts