• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland RWC 11 Thread

3 weeks. This thread has officially lasted longer then Irelands WC run.

3 weeks. This thread has officially lasted longer then Irelands WC run.

Don't care what anyone else says Ireland will win. I know that only me and the players believe it but who gives a crap. The whole false modesty from Irish people is complete bullshit. Be confident but know your limitations. Not Fr. Kidney.

Precisly also McFadden could do the job.

I'd be quite happy with McFadden at 12. He's a good strong runner with a bit of pace and has decent hands. A proper 12 who has quite a future ahead of him in the Irish jersey.

I've always thought he'd be a brilliant centre. I'd like to see it tried.

I'm not up for forcing our best back to play in a position that's unfamiliar to him 3 months out from the World cup.

What about putting Bowe centre? That's one of the other ideas I was thinking of today

What about putting Bowe centre? That's one of the other ideas I was thinking of today
Just curious but why would we put a winger into a centre position?
Fergus mc McFadden will definitely given a chance in the warm up game to play at 12.
Also just on the subject about centres If bod were to get injured who would you (TRF) put on at outside centre for him?

Tommy has only played 13, a position that I'm pretty happy about. By all accounts he hasn't been great there for the Ospreys this season anyway.

Just curious but why would we put a winger into a centre position?
Fergus mc McFadden will definitely given a chance in the warm up game to play at 12.
Also just on the subject about centres If bod were to get injured who would you (TRF) put on at outside centre for him?

Well Bowe has played centre for the Ospreys and we have more options on the wings than we at centre.
Yeah I'm saying Bowe and Sexton if McFadden doesnt play well in the warm ups and Darcy is tried but is still off form
I don't understand your question. If I'm reading it right then I would move Bowe to 13 and probably Mcfadden at 12.

My team depending on fitness and injury would be:

15. Foden
14. Bowe
13. O'Driscoll (captain)
12. SB Williams
11. Trimble
10. Wallace
9. Stringer
8. Heaslip
7. Wallace
6. O'Brien
5. Cullen
4. O'Connell
3. Ross
2. Flannery
1. Healy

15. Foden
14. Bowe
13. O'Driscoll (captain)
12. SB Williams
11. Trimble
10. Wallace
9. Stringer
8. Heaslip
7. Wallace
6. O'Brien
5. Cullen
4. O'Connell
3. Ross
2. Flannery
1. Healy

mincer at ten!!!! please sweet jesus no
also i the foden and sb williams chap theres a ****ling at the back of my head . something that says that might not be able to pla for ireland

15. Foden
14. Bowe
13. O'Driscoll (captain)
12. SB Williams
11. Trimble
10. Wallace
9. Stringer
8. Heaslip
7. Wallace
6. O'Brien
5. Cullen