• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy Licensed - Official Screenshots

fair enough. But it is clear that Bullitt is anti-sidhe... Really frustrating reading posts like that from a staff member when that's the sort of crap that's supposed to be discouraged on here.

do as they say, not as they do ... <_<

People tend to pick sides. We've got a few who won't see the good in one or the other on our forum, but I think most are looking forward to both games.

Yes will always inevitably happen. Its the 'extremists' (harsh word but the truth) who for me are spoiling it across the boards. Understand that people are frustrated but as I have said previously, there are two games coming out, both will have their flaws but key to the development of rugby gaming in the future. Soon as people realise that this, the better really.

fair enough. But it is clear that Bullitt is anti-sidhe... Really frustrating reading posts like that from a staff member when that's the sort of crap that's supposed to be discouraged on here.

Fair enough, Bullitt has his reasons for his view to which I won't repeat.

do as they say, not as they do ... <_<

Does not really help with smart comments like that to be honest ;)

Can we please get back on topic also.

Last edited:
<meta charset="utf-8">i just want to say how excited I am about this game that will surely unite all us together and we will saying in a few years time "thats the game that started it!!". WE all will play this game even if we are one eyed Sidhe fanboy or a love all Hb fan( haha). Hb for now a year and a bit have put together something that will help them succeed in them creating a rugby game every year that we will be sick of them but we will love them. RC has come and there is now a growing number of one eyed people destroying this forum but they will no when the reviews come that RWC 11 has the best gameplay and so fcken fun to play you can't off your Goddamn lounge. I say "bring on the Rugby world cup".

while saying this it's important you turn on the music "world of union" hahah

Looks like the same side step animation from 08 but more of a worry is that all the players seem to be chasing the ball carrier again...

<meta charset="utf-8">i just want to say how excited I am about this game that will surely unite all us together and we will saying in a few years time "thats the game that started it!!". WE all will play this game even if we are one eyed Sidhe fanboy or a love all Hb fan( haha). Hb for now a year and a bit have put together something that will help them succeed in them creating a rugby game every year that we will be sick of them but we will love them. RC has come and there is now a growing number of one eyed people destroying this forum but they will no when the reviews come that RWC 11 has the best gameplay and so fcken fun to play you can't off your Goddamn lounge. I say "bring on the Rugby world cup".

while saying this it's important you turn on the music "world of union" hahah

A lot of people are being one eyed towards RWC 11. Your post is even rather one eyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people are being one eyed towards RWC 11. Your post is even rather one eyed.

There are not many people one eyed towards RWC 11 and that can be justified in the poll. I just helping out Hb and supporting the game and the other one as well

I think you've mistaken which ***le is which. Sidhe are the ones who uploaded a gameplay video revealing that it's virtually identical to their mungoball ***les and they've recycled a lot of old junk.

Nobody knows what the HB game is like in motion. Yet.

Could you please tell me the old junk they've recycled?

Gotta tell you.. This is shocking from TRF.. I've been following both forums (games) and have to say if Mods (or Directors) talk to people like that it reflect on this forum. I'm not a fanboy of Sidhe and have never played any RL ***le of theirs but I have to say Mario/Milla has never reacted like that towards the HB ***le. You might start losing forum users on here without having to ban them.

Ea making a new Rugby game. Can't be or can it. But with great certainty I can say a new rugby game has just sprouted from the ground as the waratahs were gatting photos for a game. It can't be sidhe because why would they take photos at this stage

that hair in the pic does look ugly. oh well at least gamplay will make up for it. :)

they're just default models purely for sampling the kits/gameplay, it's the same with the other teams too (with obviously the exception of Bergamasco in the second shot)

Even though the "6 nations" tournament isn't licensed, I don't see why this game can't have a "6 countries" competition in it...

As the game is going to be ONLINE, you don't think it's possible there could be tournaments organized on your own?
It is strange it's not in the game itself, that is if you wanted to play it on your own, but as mentioned it's going to be online compatible so any number of tournament could be organized, ARC, Pacific Cup, old Churchill Cup, Tri-Nations, etc., etc...

Eww, that hair. :/

Why is it such a big deal that the faces of the players have to be so bloody perfect, hair, eyes, facial hair, etc., etc.,?
If you really wanted to get technically irritated, why not get into why the players don't blink naturally, wipe mud/water/blood from their faces, drink from a water bottle, the dripping water down chin, spitting, blowing out their snot from noses with one finger, seeing own breath in cold, adams apple moving up and down, and on and on and on and on... who gives a crap about all that really?

It will all come as the decades pass... as video games will probably become hyper-realistic based on actual live gameplay, players, etc.
So for the time being let's just hope the GAMEPLAY in RWC11 is as realistic as possible, all the 'fluff' can come in time, right?

Why? The RWC is one tournament with 7 games if you get through to the final. That might mean great things if you're a rugby fan watching it live, but not really for a sports game. What happens when you win the world cup a few times? Get bored of the same old crap animations that they've recycled and move onto Rugby Challenge.

If you win the WC a few times on your own, and maybe get bored... then you could go ONLINE and join in tournaments with real-live other people... tht would add some serious longevity into the game obviously yes?
True the game would probably get very dull if playing on your own over and over, much like EA Rugby 08, but since this is online the tournaments and competitions really are endless, can't frickin' wait to play people
from all over the planet, all people that have one thing in common... they love rugby, they love RWC11, and they love feeding their opponent a big can of whoop-ass!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts