Pittsburgh Steelers
New England Patriots

NFC Top Seeds:

Philadelphia Eagles
Atlanta Falcons

Everything to play for then!

More of the same next week please:
svideo01022241112sx.gif

ive compared him to spencer would u agree??....

vick is awesome electric pace electric arm electric everything....spencer has underrated speed..especially when he has been playing with jonah,joeli vidiri,rokocoko,howlett and caucau...some of the fastest
he has a powerful punt with average accuracy and has great bullet balls and cutout passes also with average accuracy....both razzler dazzlers and crowd pleaser...would u say they are simular???...ive only seen two falcons games from last year and watch espn everyday so....

I'm not sure. Vick has the same sort of speed as someone like Isaac Bruce, he's so quick. In passing, he's great if he has an on-day, mediocre on an off day. His accuracy is nothing short of shotgun which doesn't help but then again, his arm is a howitzer. He still hasn't gained enough confidence to pass the ball consistently, but then gain the Atlanta O-Line is a piece of crap. Even with Alex Gibbs coaching it.

Michael Vick is nothing more than a Running Back playing Quaterback.

Will be fun to watch Peyton Manning Throw 4 Touchdowns against the Donkeys

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 5 2005, 02:36 PM
You're underestimating, I say 5+ for Manning.

Rams forever!

Who am I kidding? We barely got in to the wild-card.

But nonetheless -- RAMS! Welcome back Bulger.

Originally posted by Geoff+Jan 6 2005, 10:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Geoff @ Jan 6 2005, 10:27 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 5 2005, 02:36 PM
You're underestimating, I say 5+ for Manning. [/b]
Our D's going to be pumped to avenge last year, and with Jake on a hot streak, you never know what might happen....

Hard to tell. Laverneous Coles, Randy Moss, Champ Bailey, Ashley Lelie, Ladanian Tomlinson, Clinton Portis. They're all damn quick. IT's most likely a CB or WR.

would u say they are quicker than rugby players???...the fastest ones

dont these guys 100metre sprints with timing

what are 40s?

i know grid iron especially wr hav better accerleration coz they come from standing start....but it would be awesome to see rugby wingers give the sport go

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 6 2005, 10:54 AM
Rams forever!

Who am I kidding? We barely got in to the wild-card.

But nonetheless -- RAMS! Welcome back Bulger.
Keep the faith Brother, Keep the faith.

Although its kinda of hard to keep the faith knowing we have the person who replaced Kurt Warner with Marc Bulger in charge still...

Just found this on the Broncos Message Board, thought it might be semi-relevant...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
EA Sports has just announced several new features they have in the works for Madden 2006. EA Sports believes these features will make gameplay seem more realistic.

The first of these new features is the "Air Hit Stick". Inspired by the strong play of Chief's Strong Safety Jerome Woods, the "Air Hit Stick": allows you to make a diving lunge at a receiver or running back, miss entirely, and fall flat on your face. If timed perfectly, not only will you not even come close to tackling the ball carrier, you may even injure yourself for the season in the process! "Man, this feature is great.....I tried it the other day. I feel like I'm really playing the game.....it's so realistic. I just completely miss the tackle and look like a moron."-Commented Woods himself.

Another feature in the works is the Ask Tice button. This works in addition to the Ask Madden button. The new Ask Tice button will give you the perfect senseless play to completely collapse. It includes anything from wide receiver reverse passes to the endzone to fake punts to your strong safety. Mike Tice had the following to say."This feature blows me away. I mean, you can blow a lead or a comeback drive. I think gamers will be amazed by the Ask Tice button, they will be able to collapse week after week after a strong start. We have 3 different plays already for losing to the Redskins on a last second touchdown and blowing a huge division lead for the second straight year"

Some other features that are in the works are the Eli Manning passing challenge, the Eric Warfield cornerback academy, and Scrambling 101 with Drew Bledsoe.[/b]

Oh yeah, that was f***ing awesome!

Scrambling 101 with Drew Bledsoe! Quality!

I'm a bigtime member of that board too...

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 6 2005, 01:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 6 2005, 01:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Jan 6 2005, 10:54 AM
Rams forever!

Who am I kidding?  We barely got in to the wild-card.

But nonetheless -- RAMS!  Welcome back Bulger.
Keep the faith Brother, Keep the faith.

Although its kinda of hard to keep the faith knowing we have the person who replaced Kurt Warner with Marc Bulger in charge still... [/b]
Pending on how we do in the play-offs, well, if we make it into the play-offs and not this wildcard crap . . . we might see lynching come back to Missouri with Martz at the top of the list.

for good value get on the vikings to beat the pack

they will be paying good value, and considering they lost the 2 games this year by last sec FG's (ie the pack snuck home from behind), and u have dante and randy, whom can run a game all by themselves, u cannot deny they have the best opp, out of this weeks games as the underdog.

heck if the vikings didnt:
a: choke at home 2 weeks ago, and let green bay win in last second
b: lose to DC
they'd be 10-6 and the pack would be 8-8 and would be the underdog

now the difference is lambeau field
but two weeks ago is not a very long time, and it could have been very different, if a little luck wasnt on green bays side.

BEST BET - SEATTLE, OR COLTS
GOOD VALUE - VIKINGS

Right now ESPN are laughing at the Broncos. No worries, I think we can put up a decent game.

Latest posts