• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

No league for Old Men - Pro 14 - R. 8

Serviceable.

A wasted project? [then again, who am I to be talking. We've had Robbie Diack and Louis Ludik as "projects"]

Right now, doesn't look like a man that will ever be troubling the Irish squad.

31 - 14 for Glasgow at half time and the bonus point in the bag ! Great game and look forward to second half . Good coverage by Alba .

31 - 14 for Glasgow at half time and the bonus point in the bag ! Great game and look forward to second half . Good coverage by Alba .

A wasted project? [then again, who am I to be talking. We've had Robbie Diack and Louis Ludik as "projects"]

Right now, doesn't look like a man that will ever be troubling the Irish squad.
I reckon he pushed McGrath on a bit, there was definitely a time last season when a few heads, me included, were calling for Fetish to start only McGrath has pushed on though. He also came when Leinster were down a very raw Luke Mcgrath and Nick McCarthy as our only 9s so he was and is very much needed but he won't play for Ireland, all provincial starters are better than him.

Oh my god is anyone listening to the BBC commentary? The Scottish guy just went off on one about Steve Walsh and then pointed out he was an alcoholic. Yep. I couldn't believe what I was hearing...

Mad how the Alba crew can't realise that air between the feet and the ground means they're not on the ground

Great finish by David Byrne, I mean Dave Kearney..........or I should say former Ireland 7s and 20s who has an athletic looking figure.

Am surprised we haven't had Byrne run at Matawalu more.

Fetish finally showing why he is a professional rugby player. And then gets taken off immediately
Edit: Stunning by larmour

Glasgow props hips are 90 degrees from the sideline.

BBC Alba: Leinster are driving across!

Edit: followed by the most bizarre rant I've heard from a 'professional' commentator calling Leinster the biggest cheaters in rugby and giving out about them '*****ing and moaning'.

Glasgow props hips are 90 degrees from the sideline.

BBC Alba: Leinster are driving across!

Edit: followed by the most bizarre rant I've heard from a 'professional' commentator calling Leinster the biggest cheaters in rugby and giving out about them '*****ing and moaning'.

Yeah, you maybe missed him pointing out Steve Walsh is an alcoholic 20 minutes ago....

Is this actually being said on commentary?

Yeah, believe it's actually radio commentary which tends to be a bit more biased but still absolutely ridiculous. Pretty much all comments coming from Peter Wright.

What is wrong with Conor O'Brien. He seems to be trying far too hard to do something incredible to the point where he's just rubbish

How on Earth would you describe Porter as incredibly tall?

Latest posts