• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Ireland vs. Australia (26/11/2016)

Wouldn't say bad, we just lack pace. A lot less effective without Henshaw.

Fairly run of the mill blokes, they can't bust games open. With the amount of ball your forwards secure, it's pretty telling you're a bit deficient in the backs. Some of the decision making and lines they're running are guys with not a lot of vision.

Fairly run of the mill blokes, they can't bust games open. With the amount of ball your forwards secure, it's pretty telling you're a bit deficient in the backs. Some of the decision making and lines they're running are guys with not a lot of vision.

To be fair Makos
You've a 13 playing 12
A 15 playing 13
A 10 playing 15
And not huge amount of time working it out.

Hard to be critcal of any Ireland player for this half. There's no defensive structure just heart.

Ugh. What a shame. I'm going to remember this match next time I find myself thinking 8 subs is too many. It's being destroyed as a contest.

Would ot not be better served to put a guy like POM or VDF at 12. Like it'd be more beef.

Great restart work from Zebo and Furlong is a best

Izzy butchered a certain try, why did he not just shift it? He didn't need to draw his man.. crazy stuff.

Zebo and PJ. Ffs need kicking right. PJ needs to play perfect game now and 10man style will be needed

Come on Ireland! Really not in the mood for Cheika's smug antics, they have been so lucky the past two seasons

Latest posts