• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Ireland vs. New Zealand (05/11/2016)

On serious note this has been the worst 40 minutes I've ever seen from All Blacks.

Irish pack are really delivering

Anyone else hearing the AB machine creaking from the Ireland right Hook.

Imagine Ireland (Joe Schmidt) x2 and The Lions (Warren Gatland) all beating the All Blacks. That would be insane.

**** I'm buzzing. Never felt more Irish. Gonna put The Pogues on at half time and watch some Father Ted

They've really gotta look at the choke tackle.
It's effective but it's bull****, you should have to roll once it hits the deck.

Also I am still expecting a NZ spell of possession in the second half. It's what has mae them no.1. However if Ire keep kicking points, weather the worst they can win this comfortably. first 20 of the second half will decide this I think.

What a half from Ireland. Now to keep it up for another 40. That's the challenge. Still ABs have been well below par.

We've been utterly **** in the line-outs... That's been glaring so far. They are just playing that game that Argentina tried to play, and only played for 50mins.

Smith is always like this versus England, he just.. What is it. My guess is Hansen will put on Barrett for Squire, Ardie will be on if nothing changes by 55. Cruden might be on at the half tbh.

Latest posts