• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Italy vs. South Africa (19/11/2016)

South Africa always seem to be rubbish at restarts!!! Other teams clear the ball. South Africa always seem to fart arse around and give away penalties or territory.

Promising signs for both sides in first ten mins. Some great maul defence from Italy but Springboks being more expansive and even being allowed to run it from inside their own 22. Hint of crossing/obstruction leading to that first try but no TMO.

Italian pack so fired up! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Italian defence getting repeatedly cut open by some fairly ordinary attack. Not a good sign.

One scrum and the pitch looks like that...

Diabolical. Last time Fiorentina loan out their stadium I think!

- - - Updated - - -

Making Le Roux look like ruddy Beauden Barrett and some aimless kicking from McLean. Some positives going forward though. Getting quick ball and Bronzini doing alright.

- - - Updated - - -

Hells. If you can't defend a counter attack to save yourselves then stop kicking away early phase ball into the middle of the field. We are inviting trouble.

We are lucky the Lions boys Faf, Jantjies and van Rensburg aren't playing. They'd cut through the defence like butter. Damn, yellow card. This will be tricky.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the best tactical variation I've seen from SA players under Coetzee, but it is their weakest opponent. We can't get possession in their 22.

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic by Italy to shed only 3 points during the yellow card. Jantijies and Faf on. Not good.

- - - Updated - - -

Worst pass I have ever seen by Combrick. You could see the belief transfer to Italy with that one moment. Venditi and Canna getting it done. Great effort by Venditti to make the kick easier.

FFS, get on with the game. I cannot stand these (constant) replays.

TMO was absolutely desperate to cancel that try. Total inconclusive that the foot was in touch. Stinks!

It was in touch. Still win is a win and SA really are in trouble.

Bella Bella!

Well done SA your narrowest loss this year. Good improvement.

Well done Italy.

As for SA. You are officially the rugby version of Bafana Bafana (the soccer team)

Absolute dog poo.

Lol. Springboks are the Catholic schoolgirl just graduated, ready to bend over and take it from anyone who's keen. Good stuff Italy. We don't deserve to be in the top 10, and that isn't even pessimism it's fact.

Latest posts