• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2017 EOYT] Wales vs. South Africa (02/12/2017)

Awful start by SA and awful pronunciation of Lood de Jager's name by the commentators.

**** me south Africa's defence is an absolute joke.
They look like the rugby 08 defence with everyone making a beeline for the ball carrier leaving everyone else clear open

Awful defence, Wales taking their chances, but if this continues it ain't going to tell them much they don't already know.

Also can anyone hear some really heavy breathing, like someone's completely out of breath, on the BBC commentary?

Biggar still sharp. Welsh kicking game causing carnage and an ordinary looking Bok starting XV already looking disinterested and bereft of ideas.

Hard to evaluate how much of this is Welsh improvement but they seem quite a bit better with Amos and Evans on the wings. Their weakened pack at the breakdown is keeping the Boks in this.

Apart from the exploiting the holes in SA's defence. Wales doesn't look that good either, giving away a lot of turnovers.

Halfpenny the least athletic least attack minded fullback in the international game
It was on out wide and he sprinted at about 0.5mph completely sideways across the pitch and then took contact.
Pass the ball you Muppet

Halfpenny the least athletic least attack minded fullback in the international game
It was on out wide and he sprinted at about 0.5mph completely sideways across the pitch and then took contact.
Pass the ball you Muppet
I like Leigh, he makes Rob Kearney the fourth most conservative 15 in tier 1 rugby along with Andries Coetzee and Mike Brown!

Surprised by the score anyway! Bit of a bum match or are Wales doing **** good?

Wales playing pretty well on attack but south Africa have decided that defending is optional so it's hard to say how well Wales are playing

I like Leigh, he makes Rob Kearney the fourth most conservative 15 in tier 1 rugby along with Andries Coetzee and Mike Brown!

Wales just have to kick at the SA back 3 and chaos there is.

This is definitely looking like a forwards vs backs game, SA are boxing the breakdown and maul as well as the scrum

This is really starting to bug me, sounds like lots of heavy out of breath breathing on the BBC. I wonder if it's the ref's mic, in which case Jerome Garces is extremely unfit...anyone else hearing it?

This is really starting to bug me, sounds like lots of heavy out of breath breathing on the BBC. I wonder if it's the ref's mic, in which case Jerome Garces is extremely unfit...anyone else hearing it?
They did a really loud spit earlier as well, it was disgusting

Either you are living with Damian Green and he is streaming his favourite short films in the next room, or its the ref's mic.

Latest posts