• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v Leinster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Sep 18 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Sep 18 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That Leinster away shirt is revolting[/b]

Oh, I was about to say that I quite like it.
[/b][/quote]
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like the home kit but don't like the away one.

Sexton penalty, 0-3.

not his finest moment and now going offside giving the Ospreys an easy chance in front of the posts, nice to have an easy one to start with considering the amount he missed last week.

Hook now failing to deal with a kick and a great attacking position for Leinster with this 5m scrum.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Sep 18 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Sep 18 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hook now failing to deal with a kick and a great attacking position for Leinster with this 5m scrum.[/b]

Who promptly balls it up.
[/b][/quote]

that's open to interpretation, problem on the last one seemed to be with Jones not Wright.

Anyway Ospreys infringe at the lineout and Sexton slots the kick.

Had a 3-on-2 on the Ospreys line, ignore it, lose it and concede a penalty within Hooks range

300th post :D

Nutbrown making a balls of that, glorious chance for the Ospreys there after O'Kelly goes asleep.

more lazy running from Leinster, this time Kearney, Hooks lack of confidence with boot sees them go for the corner.

alright this is getting ridiculous, you'd think the players would have learned by now not to be in front of the kicker.

Sexton pushes the kick though.

Great, possibly try saving, tackle by Byrne as Sexton breaks free of the defense

Latest posts