• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - Italy vs England (11/02/2012, 16:00)

Kick
chase
Kick
Chase
Kick
Chase
kick
Foden counter attack
Kick
Chase
Kickchase
Same old sarries...

If we chase that many kicks we might have a chance... I think : Kick : Line up defense : Is more Likely... However, perhaps i will be proven wrong.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, the attack only suffered last week because Lancaster chose to build on elsewhere (eg breakdown play, which is a little improved) on the five days of training he's had with the England camp, and now they're going to spend this week trying to sort that out.

I thought our breakdown play had gone backwards with absense of either Haskell or Wood, who both work their socks off there.
Retention was decent but turnovers were nonexistant (there were a few, but a fraction of what Scotland got) and clean ball was rare.

Oddly enough, the only backrower last week to win a turnover at a breakdown which I noticed was Dowson. Maybe that and the unseen stuff is what kept him in the team, because he won't be proud of the highlight reel.

I thought our breakdown play had gone backwards with absense of either Haskell or Wood, who both work their socks off there.
Retention was decent but turnovers were nonexistant (there were a few, but a fraction of what Scotland got) and clean ball was rare.
I meant on the WC, rather than last six nations. We still keep spilling the ball in the breakdown, and as you say, not doing well on making any turnovers but our discipline in the breakdown is much improved. It felt as if we could hold out defensively without giving away silly kickable penalties, like we have done in the past.

It's gonna be a hard day for both team, weather will be awful, it's snowing in north Rome, but tomorrow forecast says it's gonna be rainy and cold.
This could help Italy, keeping the better English handling low, but I also think English players knows something about soggy pitch and rainy days!

I hope this could be the right time!

Italy by 2 or draw! :|

Ment to be snowing like crazy in Rome. According to Matt Dawson players safety could be an issue if it carries on as bad as it is.

There's been a pitch inspection and apparently the match will go ahead, albeit with orange touch lines. If it's like this now, I can only imagine how bad it'll be for the 8 o'clock game.

no hablo muy bien el ingles pero yo si apoyo a inglaterra ben foden es muyyyy guapo saludos de donde eres?
Hoola, soy franco-chileno, y según la IRB también podría jugar por EEUU y por Inglaterra, pero todavía estoy esperando que los entrenadores me llamen...

En rugby voy por Francia y los pumas.

Bienvenida al foro!

Are they cracking out the orange rugby balls like they do in Super League when it snows?

k bien jeje oye como k son medio racistas aki no? e visto varias cosas e insultos llevo una semana conectada pero no tenia tiempo de postear. que opinas de esto
http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/...lay-Super-Rugby-from-2013&p=480490#post480490

jeje muy bien oye me acabo de registrar la semana pasada pero me doy cuenta k son medio racistas aki mira por ejemplo esto k vi hoy
http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/...lay-Super-Rugby-from-2013&p=480490#post480490
no te parece k es demasiado como agreden al italiano ese diciendole k mussolini es un pedofilo o cosas asi tambien e visto en otros comentarios k son muy despectivos con otros usuarios a ti no te han ofendido k opinas hay k reportar a los del otro comentario no?

TRF does not condone racism in any form. We'll be having a look into that thread immediately.

Why does it always seem that there is no coordination between the music and singing of both players and supporters with the English anthem?

Was it in Cardiff last year where the band went far too quickly and then far too slow in some parts, then did it perfectly for the home team?

Gotta love the Italians anthem, passion with a proper melody. :)

Youngs oh dear spare me.

Which part, the ones where he rallies about with the ball in hand, or is standing tall like a giraffe as the ball bobbles past his feet?

Have they tried to sweep the pitch?

Almost want Italy to win, England are so irritating.

Someone PLEASE shoot Ben Youngs.

Latest posts