• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 2 - France vs. USA (02/10/2019)

I have mixed feelings about Fabien Galthie being head coach of France after the world cup. But i will mostly see it as a positive.

I love my France, i have to be positive :D

Surprisingly close after 50.

Given that they only beat Argentina by two points, If France miss the bonus point here I think they're stuffed in a 'three way tie' situation (Argentina, England and France all beat each other once).

Given that they only beat Argentina by two points, If France miss the bonus point here I think they're stuffed in a 'three way tie' situation (Argentina, England and France all beat each other once).

You are correct. USA are holding out well.

More likely, England beat all of them but Argentina and France have two losses a piece (if the USA pull of the win here that is).

More likely, England beat all of them but Argentina and France have two losses a piece (if the USA pull of the win here that is).

Yeah, um, though they're not out of it yet I'm not really entertaining the thought of USA winning.

Ok France, get your act together. This is getting a bit nervy now.

Beeb

'Yoann Huget does a dying swan act on the turf, but I think that is more to do with letting the ball slide straight down his shirt and between his arms as he attempts to claim a high one rather than anything in the aerial collision with Mike Teo.'

Well that's funny

I think France are looking seriously gassed here.

France might need some individual brilliance to secure this game. They obviously don't play as a team.

Good kick by Lopez. We need to start capitalizing on French mistakes.

Latest posts