• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Ireland vs Romania (09/09/2023)

the issue with he 50/22 is that every other line that matters like that has the flag on the touch line. It puts a lot of pressure on ARs to make that call from 20 meters away.

Italy are only tier 1 because they're in the 6N. Being ranked 13th definitely doesn't make them tier 1

They are a tier 1 nation. Lol at me pointing out you are incorrect with your statement and you now changing the goalposts.

Screenshot_20230909-155110.jpg

Did Ireland redo the jersey after minty-fresh backlash?

That is a really harsh penalty. Ireland get away with that all the time!

getting a pk off an illegal turnover isn't justice for getting dinged on something happens at every goal line opportunity

That is a really harsh penalty. Ireland get away with that all the time!
And diving in off feet, most teams get away with the odd one but they seem to do it a lot more, It also greats that some teams seem to be allowed to slow the ball down laying in the rucks where as others are almost instantly pinged.

And diving in off feet, most teams get away with the odd one but they seem to do it a lot more, It also greats that some teams seem to be allowed to slow the ball down laying in the rucks where as others are almost instantly pinged.

The inconsistency is maddening!

Shocking tackling by Earls.

Sexton being on this long makes me think the plan is definitely less than 20 vs Tonga.

If you go passed the ruck **** all refs call it.

As ROG said at a talk I was at the other day it's also impossible to get lads off the ball without doing it if they're the size of Atonio or Skelton.

Latest posts