• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spring Tour: New Zealand vs Ireland - 3rd Test. (23/6/2012, 07:35 GMT)

Well I hope his English is better that yours...."doesn't afraid of anything".... WTF!!?
norc.gif

Here you go sir, you seem to have dropped this;

grammar_police.png

No its not, its about halo and how he kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Is it like that in Christchurch?...:lol:

Its not like that in Hamilton. Or not when Im there.
Hamilton; maybe not so much. But Christchurch...:rolleyes:

It's not fair, because alot of mental fitness comes into play and with Boxing you have certain boundaries and only have to concentrate on punching and counterpunching, with MMA, it's alot more open, you gotta be more aware of your opponents lunging reach for takedowns, it's alot more diverse than just boxing...

When you put it that way it seems fair, but you said Sonny has no fighting talent at all and someone compared him to Healy, so with that said, it seems they are on the same level, so including the MMA fighter you brought up kinda defeats the purpose.
I perhaps may have overstated that. But his boxing talent (at least the fighters he's fought; are questionable enough to sat\y that least. 2 of the 5 guys he fought were rookeis (like him); 2 are old and overweight and out of shape; and the other one I'm not too sure about.

Like I said, he's a good enough athlete to win against equal skill level type of guys.

Im not a fan boy of SBW but why would you bring jon jones into this? haha i thought you would have known that boxing and mma are two different sports. Well if you didn't know i will let you know now. Boxing does not equal mma lol

Anyways you say athletes dont make fighters? What exactly makes a fighter for you to say this??
You missed my point.

I'm saying that being an athlete alone DOES NOT make you a fighter. Not saying that being an athelte does not equal a fighter. I think this translates to all sports - if you're just an athlete, you'll get a little further than the average guy.

But to be great or to go above and beyond, you need heart and commitment.

Neither of which I think SBW has. Which is what all that his detractors has ever said. Not that he's a bad guy, or that he's evil. I think fanboys get up in arms and knee-jerk at every negative and think they're trying to kill the guy... <_<

When I envision LN7 saying this, for some reason I picture him slurring.

However I think you'll find that;

1.Sonny Bill Williams is the New Zealand heavyweight champion
2.Tyson Fury is the best fighter in Ireland
3.Sonny Bill Williams bet Ireland 60-0
4.Tyson Fury can beat Cian Healy in a fight.
5.Sonny Bill Williams bet Ireland 60-0 and Tyson Fury is the champion of Ireland.
6. Therefore we can conclude Sonny Bill Williams would beat Cian Healy.

My logic is undeniable.
I can't believe I saw it any other way! :lol:

Wait, what? When did this forum turn into a school-yard?
You're face is a forum.

No its not, its about halo and how he kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

LOL , Masterchief would get opened up by a lone honeybadger...

Never mind a pack of them

Masterchief would get opened up by a lone honeybadger...

i saw this is the recent post list and had to check out what it could possibly mean....i think it makes sense now......i might need to take another blow to the head to be sure...:wall:.....:euh:

I have to admit to thinking it said "masterCHEF" though which im sure you will all agree would be even more strange...honeybadges not being known for their cooking ability and all

Last edited:
Wait, what? When did this forum turn into a school-yard?

The whole world is a school yard. Even the supposed "gentlemen" of the world play up and fire everything.

I gotta give it up to that lady for standing up to that "gentlemen". She definately doesnt afraid of anything lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about an early IRB try of the year contender? Gears try? watched the highlights again last night and it was pretty epic.

Also that Smith to Messam to Smith to Cane try was pretty awesome too.

How about an early IRB try of the year contender? Gears try? watched the highlights again last night and it was pretty epic.

Also that Smith to Messam to Smith to Cane try was pretty awesome too.

Been watching it nonstop on MySky. Fantastic try. His facials are the best part though, when he goes from full out sprint to slow down and aim up Earls. Fantastic.

OH what a performance :O

who was man of the match? i think i passed out, was too much for me :D

if it was Cane, SBW or Cuden i would be happy...

all the tries were crazy but personally, i think GEAR's try was the best :D if not then the cane try where he was jugling the ball, asssit by aaron smith i think :?

TRF_NickNZ you were prob cheering aswell for Gear's try... :D

Aaron Smith's celebration on Cane's juggle try made me and a couple of mates **** ourselves laughing.

He was on his knees, saw that Cane was about to score, than emphatically threw both arms and head straight up in absolute joy! :lol:

Yeah like the guy from 'Platoon' only happier

Aaron Smith lives every moment eh? Quality!

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind seeing a McCaw, Cane and Read loose trio starting against the Wallabies in Sydney for our first Rugby Championship game.

Not really a fan of Thompson - we've got number 7 covered now so hes not going to be that. The other role he can play is blind side but hes nowhere near powerful enough for that. I've always seen that as an 'enforcer' type position. I guess you could argue McCaw wouldn't really be suited to that either, but he seems like he could pull just about anything off.

We're building up a depth but I would actually rate the loss of Kaino up there with Carl Heyman and Nick Evans.

Take his pork a bit deeper there sure...

Healy could well skin SBW alive he's a mediocre boxer , but you seem to think of you are a good boxer you are a good fighter..

How many fights outside of a ring have you seen fought queensbury mate? There's a whole other world of hurt that Healy would be able to bring to that row..Elbows, Knees , Head ...

Healy would most likely be skinned in a boxing ring...indeed I'd put my house on it.

But if they cross anywhere that SBW didn't have his gloves and mouthgaurd I'd wager Sonny would be ******** out his teeth for a few days..

HAHA i was just having a laugh, Cian Healy does look like a bit of a beast to be honest.

Latest posts