• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"...the horror..." Thread

My stories been the most scariest of the lot, and the difference is mine is 100% my work! PS. Do I have to copyright it?

My stories been the most scariest of the lot, and the difference is mine is 100% my work!
[/b]
[Insert random and irritating "YOU'RE WRONG" sound here] YOU'RE WRONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!. So i get home last night, and my girl is sitting at my PC, playing some games. I go and warm up the food she made, join her in the room, and turn off the light. She asks what the hell is going on, so i said i was going to tell her the best story ever!!!!

Thank you Sir Speedy for providing the first one about one....two....one....two....

So, anyway, i start telling the story, extremely slowly, taking regular bites of my pasta... Eventually after quite a long while, she was engrossed in the tale, with her eyes wide open... I had her just where i wanted her... HEHEHE.

Eventually i got to where she opens her eyes, and sees the face... My girl is now in terror..... Then, as softly as i could, i whispered one...two....one....two.... and then, I shot forward into her, screamed my ass off, and grabbed her!!!!

She screamed so loud, the neighbors came over, she also started crying and said i will never be forgiven. It was so worth it though.... I got couch duty for the night, but hey, i loved it!!!!!!!

She screamed so loud, the neighbors came over, she also started crying and said i will never be forgiven. It was so worth it though.... I got couch duty for the night, but hey, i loved it!!!!!!!
[/b]
o_O You know she's gonna get you back, right? :p

It was her eyes that first attracted me to her. I didn't believe in love, but the first time I gazed into her beautiful green eyes I knew she was the one.

I loved seeing myself reflected in those eyes, looking deep into her soul and knowing I was a part of it. It's kinda stupid, but I even wrote poetry about them. I don't remember much, but I told her "There's so much life within your eyes, and so much love".

Oh God, I loved the way the light danced within them. I just couldn't imagine not being able to stare dreamily into them.

Now if I could just find a box that was half as beautiful as her eyes, I could stop carrying them round in my pocket.

There it goes again. Something definitely moved this time. It was very brief, but out of the corner of your eye, you saw something. But wait. All the doors are locked, no pets, and your parents won’t get home until 10. So there’s no way something moved. It’s just your imagination getting the best of you. Sitting alone in your room, the only light emitting from the monitor of your computer, you stare into the darkness for several minutes. Just to be sure. Now you feel silly. What were you thinking? Of course there’s nothing there. What, are you 6? Go back to what you were doing.

15 minutes later, as you prepare to go to bed, you’re in the bathroom. The shower curtains shift. Wait… no. Stop spooking yourself. It’s just an overactive imagination, filling your head with what isn’t really there. You gaze into the mirror at yourself. You say it to yourself, slowly and clearly, “Imagination.†With a sigh, you turn the lights off and head towards your room.

Laying in bed, you stare at your ceiling, dark and foreboding, only the motion of a small fan disturbing the calmness of the night. A shadow from the light in the hall shifts. No. No, no, no. Stop it. It’s your imagination. Just that. Go to sleep, you fool.

But then, just when you’re about to drift off to sleep, at the phase no one remembers when they wake, you sense something in the darkness. It’s your imagination, leering down at you. With a jagged, macabre smile.

Here's one BLR might like:

Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Deathâ€. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of 50$.

However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page. Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR.

There, in bold print, was MSRP 7.99$

Here's one BLR might like:

Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Deathâ€. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of 50$.

However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page. Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR.

There, in bold print, was MSRP 7.99$
[/b]
Hahah, brilliant, I think I have invented a new genre of super mediocre horror! :p

There was this couple in Scotland who had just moved into an old castle.

When they moved in, they decided to empty out the wine cellar.

They found this large barrel of brandy. They tried moving it but it wouldn't budge. They got a few friends around to help, but still the barrel was too heavy to budge it.

In the end, they decided to have a housewarming party and to empty the barrel out they give glasses of brandy to everyone. Hopefully this would lighten it and make it easier to move.

A few days after the party, they went back into the cellar and tried to move the barrel again. The barrel still wouldn't move. The husband went to get his saw.

They cut off the top of the barrel.

Inside was a dead body.

Submitted by Angel Cutsforth

.. There once was an ancient legend that had been passed down by generations of Aborigine from the sacred book of Abs. The Aborigine's decided to place a curse on the 15 silver ferns that the book is written about, after the only known time in history that the silver ferns used their collective power to their own good.

The legend states that the sight of 15 silver ferns together have enough strength as individuals to make grown men cry and bring tremendous power to anyone who can control them all. Tribes all around the world often report sounds of random ghostly screaming which is related to the ferns legendary war dance.

However, the 15 silver ferns have a weakness cursed on them to quell their immense strength, which the myth says that once the silver ferns come under collective control, they rapidly lose their integrity, after the 4th or 5th command of their power.

Should anyone manage to control the 15 silver ferns for longer than 6 consecutive commands outside of the '4 year gap', then the world will immediately end and stay in eternal blackness.

This myth is popularly known and translated from Aborigine as...

'The All Blacks attempting to win a RWC since 1987'.

There was this couple in Scotland who had just moved into an old castle.

When they moved in, they decided to empty out the wine cellar.

They found this large barrel of brandy. They tried moving it but it wouldn't budge. They got a few friends around to help, but still the barrel was too heavy to budge it.

In the end, they decided to have a housewarming party and to empty the barrel out they give glasses of brandy to everyone. Hopefully this would lighten it and make it easier to move.

A few days after the party, they went back into the cellar and tried to move the barrel again. The barrel still wouldn't move. The husband went to get his saw.

They cut off the top of the barrel.

Inside was a dead body.

Submitted by Angel Cutsforth [/b]
Well I certainly didn't see that end coming <_< :lol:

You wake up one morning.

You feel an itch in your throat.

You try to cough it out, but it just won't come.

You struggle with forcing yourself to vomit. You drink lots of water, but whatever it is, its just stuck there.

You reach for the carton of milk in the fridge and sneeze as you raise it up. Something hits the floor with a rattle. You look at the floor and see a small button with a flowery design on it.

Then you look up. On the milk carton, you notice a missing kid. Her blouse shows the same buttons.

Your initials are B.J

You wake up

Last night you had a shag

You go 2 da toilet and a big crap and regret having extra hot burritos

Your arse is burning

Your go back 2 bed and cuddle up to your sex doll

You hold on to the plastickly feel of it

It feels alive and you let go of it

The dolls head rotates a 180 degree angle facing you

Your shocked to see something so artificial looks so lifelike.

You almost have a heart attack you ask it what it is.

It says "Im bad. So beat it. Billy Jean. Your not my lover Eheeeeeeeeeee"

Mr. Jack Worldly, a hard working and skeptical man, stood outside his vandalized bungalow with a look of shock on his face. The front door had been left open for all in the quiet neighborhood to see; not that he had much of value to begin with. He took to a search for anything that the vandal had taken, seeing nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly nothing important missing from his home.

Tired and confused about the whole ordeal, he finally found the energy to fall asleep late that night while scanning the web for any related news stories on his brand new computer. He was awoken by the dull sounds of his alarm clock in the other room, his tired mind quick to come to the conclusion that it'd just been a random act.

It was not the last he'd seen, however, as the same thing happened day after day when he came home from work. Every time he'd leave the house his door would be open, even if he'd only left for an hour to head downtown. Full of questions and lacking any answers, the middle aged man got an idea to capture the vandal that'd been breaking in. He hooked up several surveillance cameras all over his home, pointing first to the door and all through the hallways. He placed most of them inside his guest room where he had his computer, as it was obviously the most expensive things in his house.

Proud of his job after making sure everything was in order, he swiftly slept the night away and was anxious to come home from work the next day. Finding nothing out of the ordinary when he came home and saw the door wide open, he sat at his computer to review the footage he'd taken.
The footage of his front door finally revealed the 'vandal', if it could be called such. The picture was fuzzy, but from such a short distance it was easy to make out just how dark the creature's skin was. It were as though its body were made of black veins and smoke; two sunken red eyes inside a deformed head. It lurched into the home. As he watched, he thought that surely the camera might have been faulty or tampered with thinking "This has to be a prank, there's no way that thing could be real".

The figure walked all around the home. It touched the carpet with its dark hands; it seemed to reach inside every mirror like it were a puddle of water. Jack kept watching and furrowing his brow, seeing the monstrosity blink several times before creeping into the guest room. Jack kept watching, sweat running down his brow, as he watched the creature open the closet and slip inside. Jack could feel his heartbeat slow down, as he heard the closet behind him slide open...

Shortest horror story of all time:

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..."

Of course, the knock could have come from a woman - which probably makes it even scarier. But the record didn't last for long, beaten by one letter:

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a lock on the door..."

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1380724

Hemingway (I think) wrote the shortest sad story of all time:

"Sign in house window: For sale - one pair of baby booties, unused."

Hemingway (I think) wrote the shortest sad story of all time:

"Sign in house window: For sale - one pair of baby booties, unused." [/b]

Yeah babies grow quickly out of boots don't they!

You could make it sadder - 'for sale: maternity bridal gown. some blood stains.'

:p

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in c|ass and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and stared outside. It looked liked a picture. When it was home time at the school, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "no." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "no." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it,
it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "no." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up. He smiled. He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers…

^ Is the moral of that story to never trust females as they are bound to get you killed?

Or is it 'look both ways before crossing the street'?

Latest posts