• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

http://thescore.thejournal.ie/post-world-cup-transfer-market-1841892-Dec2014/

This article brings up several names of SH players rumoured to be coming up north after the World Cup - most interestingly Kung Ruchie (have to say that surprises me) from NZ and Folau, Quade Cooper and Beale from Aus. Far be it from me to suggest that losing their best player might be more than made up for by the loss of their two biggest troublemakers, but ...

Foreign players don't seem to have massive fitness issues in the top 14.

Body wise they may play more games but there are lower fitness levels in domestic rugby so less intensity than TRC etc..., losing the international season will give him proper pre-seasons as well so he'll be able to better manage his loading off season.... It's actually probably going to do a lot for his ashtray battered body (look at Wilkinson once the pressure of England was of his shoulders).

i think that Stormer was refering to his last adventure with USAP when he became the worlds most expensive person for the French Social Security

So stade are going to pay bath to release Genia from his pre-agreement.

The point is, do the Savare family will accept spending more and more money in Stade Français? They are divided and Thomas ( president of Stade Français) may not have the support of Oberthur for long...

Salesi Ma'afu -----> Toulon

I know it had been said before, but French media now confirming it however Toulon are silent so have not put it in the other thread yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Saints have already got a replacement lined up and he is ready to sign.

Salesi Ma'afu -----> Toulon

I know it had been said before, but French media now confirming it however Toulon are silent so have not put it in the other thread yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Saints have already got a replacement lined up and he is ready to sign.

Castrogiovanni?

Castrogiovanni?

I would love it just to **** off tigers! Derby games would go to a whole new level. However think he is a bit too old for us now in a relatively young squad. I think its another prop from Australia but I don't know who yet?

I would love it just to **** off tigers! Derby games would go to a whole new level. However think he is a bit too old for us now in a relatively young squad. I think its another prop from Australia but I don't know who yet?

You can have him :) he's more entertaining in the press room than the field these days .....

A prop from Australia? Not heard that one before either!!

The rest of the Premiership is quaking in their boots. :p

So according to that, Sanchez and Michalak aren't staying at Toulon?

Don't care about Michalak, but what a signing it would be for whoever gets Sanchez.

Latest posts