• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Uli's Rugby 08 Mod Thread

Oh yeah Uli that adidas headgear you made is also used (i think) by Nasi Manu (Crusaders - flanker, No. 8)

And Pierre Spies used it during the semi-final and final of the Super 14 2009.

Thanks

Wow Uli great work on all your faces and stuff. Just wondering when you will be releasing your boot pack with those green Nike's?

Hi people. I have some bad news...
I was looking forward to realase the MUP Update this weekend but i'm going to Bariloche in my winter holidays. The good news is that i have my laptop so hopefuly i will finish some stuff if i get free time. I don't want to promess anything but i will try to upload it on next week. There is just a few things to finish like All Blacks new kits (I've done South Africa and British & Irish Lions), update South Africa Tri Nations squad when it's announced, and make loading screen backgrounds.

I want to make some video previews too so maybe Ross you can help me with this? Basically matches like SA vs B&I Lions, Australia vs Barbarians, Argentina vs. England, etc... To promote the patch in Youtube. When the patch is finished i will send it to you to make the videos if you want. Thanks in advance :lol: .

Sorry for de delay. I know i said i will realase it many times but there is always things to add. Now the wait will worth because with the Tri Nations teams updated it will be a complete 2008-2009 season update. Also i have to send my last faces and stuff to xusky for the Super Patch. So hopefully you will have NH and SH fully updated patches at the same time ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Jul 10 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was looking forward to realase the MUP Update this weekend but i'm going to Bariloche in my winter holidays. The good news is that i have my laptop so hopefuly i will finish some stuff if i get free time. I don't want to promess anything but i will try to upload it on next week. There is just a few things to finish like All Blacks new kits (I've done South Africa and British & Irish Lions), update South Africa Tri Nations squad when it's announced, and make loading screen backgrounds.

I want to make some video previews too so maybe Ross you can help me with this? Basically matches like SA vs B&I Lions, Australia vs Barbarians, Argentina vs. England, etc... To promote the patch in Youtube. When the patch is finished i will send it to you to make the videos if you want. Thanks in advance :lol: .

Sorry for de delay. I know i said i will realase it many times but there is always things to add. Now the wait will worth because with the Tri Nations teams updated it will be a complete 2008-2009 season update. Also i have to send my last faces and stuff to xusky for the Super Patch. So hopefully you will have NH and SH fully updated patches at the same time ;)[/b]

Hey Uli do you want to make a video of the ingame gameplay + screenshots to show the new kits and faces ect...?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jul 10 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Jul 10 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry for de delay. I know i said i will realase it many times but there is always things to add. Now the wait will worth because with the Tri Nations teams updated it will be a complete 2008-2009 season update. Also i have to send my last faces and stuff to xusky for the Super Patch. So hopefully you will have NH and SH fully updated patches at the same time ;)[/b]

Hey Uli do you want to make a video of the ingame gameplay + screenshots to show the new kits and faces ect...?

[/b][/quote]

Yes, that's what i need because i can't run the game properly in my laptop

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Jul 11 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jul 10 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Jul 10 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Yes, that's what i need because i can't run the game properly in my laptop
[/b][/quote]

Okay once you've uploaded the new MUP I'll download it and make a video of all the new stuff with Fraps, that's the program I use...

That okay?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Oct 6 2007, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi! I'll post all my mods in this thread. So the administrators can delete the other threads.
All you have to do is put the files in the main directory of Rugby 08 or 06. Remember... only the files not the folders.

Many thanks to EVOL for the tutorials and templates and Faatau82 for work together.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argentina Home and World Cup Kits

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Argentina+kitsr...;/fileinfo.html

Georgia Kitpack (Home, Away, WC Home, WC Away)
Based in Faatau82's template. Thanks mate!

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Georgia+kitpack...;/fileinfo.html

Samoa Home and World Cup Kits (with Puma numbers)

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Samoa+Home+and+...;/fileinfo.html

Stade Francais Mod Pack (Home and Away Kits + Banners and Flags + Logos)

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Stade+Francais+...;/fileinfo.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boots Pack (Thanks EVOL for the tutorials)
There is a limited number of boots in the game, so i can't import all the boots i would like to do.

This is the list of the boots:
Black = Nike Tempo Premier Black
Black and White = Puma King
Yellow = Nike Total 90 Laser Yellow
Grey = Nike Mercurial VaporFG Mist
White = Nike Legend White/Blue
Blue = Nike Mercurial Vapor Blue/Silver

Download: http://files.filefront.com/5f1c1437ecb6fb9...;/fileinfo.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke McAlister hair fixed
I've fixed the hair with OEdit trying to do mohawk

Download: http://files.filefront.com/67184e23bd6406b...;/fileinfo.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to comming! Leave comments/suggestions please.
I hope you like it and enjoy it![/b]

Hi

Can you please reupload Luke McAlister...

Thx in advance

oh uli will you take the under amour off of paul o connell because he has never worn one ever before in his life (he is too hard).And your Bastareaud and JDV faces have to be in the next update there amazing

Hi guys. I'm back from my winter holidays so hopefuly i will release MUP update this weekend.
Some new faces:

Sonny Bill Williams preview
preview1.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Jul 29 2009, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi guys. I'm back from my winter holidays so hopefuly i will release MUP update this weekend.
Some new faces:

Sonny Bill Williams preview
preview1.jpg
[/b]

welcome back

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: great faces man i like the McCaw face alot ,and great to here about the update.

Thanks for the comments :)
@man007: McCaw wears headgear now, i try to make my faces as real and actual as possible.

is the MUP supposed to be out this weekend (as in today,tomorow, monday )?

uli the black gibert headgear you made can be used with the harry ellis face texture to make a face for heinrich brussow. i have done that myself and i am just advising others if they want a face for him to do this.

Hey, just wondering if you've done a face for Jamie Roberts for the MUP09 patch. Can't wait for the patch

MUP09 Preview: Tri Nations match, South Africa vs New Zealand in the Vodacom Park

<a href="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fL9cq4iIZJU&hl=es&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" target="_blank"><object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fL9cq4iIZJU&hl=es&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fL9cq4iIZJU&hl=es&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

</a>
<font color="#0000ff">LINK:</font> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL9cq4iIZJU

I hope you like it, i'm working to release it as soon as possible :)

Latest posts