• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Uli's Rugby 08 Mod Thread

Yeah Uli, i am sure it is fine, but when i open the first .rar it was fine, and the 2nd one would not open because it said it needed something from the first folder. I am sure i have the files, i did delete all the files before so it might be some kind of shadow file problem (vista's bugbear) where it doesn't recognise the files i added of yours, even though they are there.

I'm sure the patch is fine, it's my install problem.

I played the game it seems ok. I did notice that J.P Pietersen has the wrong face, but again this i probably the same reason as the minikits appear as original. But it seems ok so far.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rugbyfrench @ Aug 23 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello ULI85,

I have minor problems with some of your faces because I don't have their number to assign in editor.
Could you give them to me? Thank you for your help.
Here the list:
  • A.RHYS-JONES
  • J.WILKINSON
  • M.PHILLIPS
  • Mau.BERGAMASCO
  • S.PARISSE
[/b]

Only Mike Phillips face hasn't original ID, the rest are just the default face id's :huh: . Anyway you're always welcome! :p

Adam Jones 2793eba02168e4f07de88e39c7bf2bb8.big 20193
Jonny Wilkinson 963a457bff508dad9e7f8cbdf8c24b76.big 14008
Mike Phillips 7519a8b52e59217de6af1c9519f284e5.big 16139
Mauro Bergamasco 2fd5464a3c88cd2e349c457ee9e364d1.big 20899
Sergio Parisse 1d5bca0854fa5ea449aca985d65bb9e9.big 475

MUP v1.2 is finished. At the moment i'm making a promo video with some video caps and pics. Fa'atau82 asked the admins to give me permission to edit MUP post, so i'm waiting for that or maybe i could make a new thread.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Aug 24 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
MUP v1.2 is finished. At the moment i'm making a promo video with some video caps and pics. Fa'atau82 asked the admins to give me permission to edit MUP post, so i'm waiting for that or maybe i could make a new thread.[/b]

If you made a new thread it would be great! I can't wait anymore jaja

abrazo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Aug 24 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Aug 23 2009, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Uli.

Nice work on the MUP. I found a couple of things though, that i need to check.

1. There is no lions Tour, or Lions team available to select (although i had to rename your roster file, so it might work now)
2. A lot of the team have missing minikits. I had a small problem getting the .rar files to unpack, i did it eventually so this might be nothing but some problem on my pc.
3. The roster will not load, and i checked it out and you have named the roster file MUP09, but it has to match the name of it's folder, so i have done that and it should work now.

But all in all, it looks much improved, especially on screens than mine.. i haven't played a game yet, but it's all good here apart from those issues above.[/b]

I've made a separate folder where i copy the new additions, so maybe there is something missing, but i've been careful checking all the files.

1. There is no Lions tour because as MUP doesn't have Super 14 teams there is no reason to add the Lions tour because you would only be able to play against the Springboks. But the British & Irish Lions are in the roster with the 2009 squad and kits and avaible to select to play friendly matches.
2. All the minikits seems to be ok in my game. Are you sure you have properly installed MUP previous version? Because 1.2 just updates the old MUP and overwrites some files, but you need the old version to have all the files.
3. Yeah i rename it at the end and didn't notice that. I will rename it again just as "MUP09.ros" and upload it again.

Play some games and let me know your opinion :D
[/b][/quote]

Is mup 1.2 only going to include europe teams. And do you need 1.1 to play 1.2 or is 1.0 just fine. If we need 1.1 where can we download it.

I think all your guys efforts are greatly appreciated by those who use MUP. You should open an account and maybe people could donate to get the patch because you've taken alot of your time and effort to make it and I'm sure a little donation wouldn't hurt.

I've just been watching the promo video and it's awesome I wish I could film my games to show everyone how good I'm not lol but my cpu is fail so I can't.

Congratulations on a job well done if only Ea had the time to do what you's have done I'm sure more people would buy the game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Aug 25 2009, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Uli puedes recargar su cara de Mike Phillips? La enlace esta roto.[/b]

Why don't you speak english? I mean he understand it and... well you've written a disaster xD

So whats the story with the MUP ? Will it be out before the 10 of September?

Sorry for being so impatient.

hey i just downloaded woosah editor, the new faces but can you please show me how to assign and stuff please.

Latest posts