First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
Hey guys, announcing here my upcoming

Tattoo Mod and a Realism mod.

Realism mod is almost complete this alters the gameplay drastically to make the game seem more like a simulation

The tattoo mod will be complete once I figure out what tattoos go where and learn this new modding system, please have some patience in regards to the tattoos, I've come dangerously close into launching my PC into orbit so far.

This all sounds very exciting!

Are you using stat changes to do it or something else?
I am. It's nothing groundbreaking right now. But it's a start. If anyone else wants to try a basic version of my realism mod simply use the global editor button on @Frans.Hendrik editor and reduce everyones speed by 20. It completely changes the game.

That is the most basic of it. But I'm doing a lot of fine tuning in my roster.

Nice, Keen to try the realism mod
Right now it's just a theory I'm testing out. Hopefully quite soon I can have a working tweaked roster for you guys to test out, from there it's just a matter of updating teams.

I always thought it'd be pretty cool to revert RC4's skin tones just back to default of 5 tones like RC3. Make them based of real photographic skin and then use those. I'm not so much of a fan of 50 odd skin tones like it is now. You end up with weird coloured heads etc. (the example being jordie barrett with white face and orange skin).

I always thought it'd be pretty cool to revert RC4's skin tones just back to default of 5 tones like RC3. Make them based of real photographic skin and then use those. I'm not so much of a fan of 50 odd skin tones like it is now. You end up with weird coloured heads etc. (the example being jordie barrett with white face and orange skin).

You mean that's not Donald Trump playing for the Hurricanes?

Hi all,

you've been able to do the kits for Newcastle Falcons?

Regards!

hey any news with this? interested in trying it out
was having issues with the editor, getting the same error as others as i guess my db is not matching up correctly. And the 2nd step to fix it by frans is way over my head with the hex numbers ect..

was having issues with the editor, getting the same error as others as i guess my db is not matching up correctly. And the 2nd step to fix it by frans is way over my head with the hex numbers ect..
disregard figured it out.

Latest posts