• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst Actor

David Schwimmer is a complete tool of an actor, absolutely woeful in Friends, he's worthy of a place in this thread [/b]

Ahh but you gotta be envious of him when he starred in breast(ed?) men lol

That dude that plays Anekan Skywalkers in the new Star Wars trilogy, he is also star in Jumper. Christian Bale is it? What a kak actor. SIS.

That dude that plays Anekan Skywalkers in the new Star Wars trilogy, he is also star in Jumper. Christian Bale is it? What a kak actor. SIS. [/b]
nah his name is hayden christensen.. a far worse actor is that knob that act's as Harry Potter

Hayden Christiansen. Thats right. LOL Bale is Batman. He is acually pretty good. Yeah, Hayden is useless...

i could name a lot, but the cake is taken by josh harnett

he's got the cringe factor

:wall:

i've got a few, the kid from i see dead people, the sixth sense, the guy who plays darth vader in the new star wars movies, there's alot, cos america is always the best, not to me!

I think Will Farrel is also a retard. HE IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Schwimmer is a complete tool of an actor, absolutely woeful in Friends, he's worthy of a place in this thread [/b]

I rated him as the worst to be honest, until I saw his role in the first episode of Band of Brothers - if he could only be that good in other projects (although to be fair, apart from Friends he's done nothing else of note).

Tom Cruise - still living off Top Gun, that NASCAR movie and one line in Jerry McGuire.

Al Pacino nowadays.......he reminds me of brick tamlin from anchorman.......LOUD NOISES!!....AAAAAGH!!....I'M INTENSE CUZ I SHOUT A LOT!!

tom cruse post early success definatly. his early films are brillant.

but farrel and ben steller are 2 i cant stand. i find their humor so boring. i just dont get it. it must be just me, but i cant stand them. theres another one too, but i cant remember who, but in that same group. i just pray that owen wilson gets some serious work, and leaves those jokers alone. because hes not that bad of a actor.

speaking of keane reeves though, hes just been arrested. aparantly he was on speed....

:ph34r:

someone has to make a bad keane reeves joke in the worst actor thread surely...

I can't stand Nicholas Cage or Clive Owen, they are both one of the same person and I hate whichever of those 2 are on screen. Owen in 'Elizabeth' looks dire, and Cage in most films (post con air) is a letdown.

Latest posts