• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: Wales vs France (Round 3)

My comment about France: :lol:

One of the worst sides I've seen in the tournament this first half. Doussain not playing the ball like that off the ruck, giving the ball away...I will say Wales got incredibly lucky on that try, you never want to see that kind of shhit. Now we're playing the chasing game coz we started 7-0 down just like the FRA SAF 2013 game...

Who said Adam Jones has lost form in the scrum ?...

I was so hoping wales would lose as well, if only a half decent French team had shown up today....

So according to RO'G from analysis at Racing Fofana passes the ball 5 times out of 100 or.....1 in 20...anyway I thought he had improved on it recently but that's absoluely shocking for a centre.

Think the French backs would be more of a threat if they had a quicker halfback than Doussain. Seen a few opportunities go begging as he gives the Welsh time to realign. Stop pointing and glancing around the place. Just pass the damn ball.

So according to RO'G from analysis at Racing Fofana passes the ball 5 times out of 100 or.....1 in 20...anyway I thought he had improved on it recently but that's absoluely shocking for a centre.

I wouldn't pass it if I had bastereud outside me either !! Haha

I'm glad rolland is actually reffing the scrums fairly.
Adam Jones on that one saying he shouldn't have been penalised because he was going forward.....so? If you infringe you infringe, you shouldn't get free reign cause you're going forwards.
I wish more referees would think this way.

Comedy of errors.

Basteraud actually makes a break but carries in one hand. Idiot.

"Give me new proprs" brilliant. The Irish commentary team saying Ppaul James is a bit of a penalty machine at scrum time. PD wouldn't be happy.

Nice to see Bastareud checking to see if North was OK after the clearout there. Greatest part of rugby.

****s sake what is the point of carding two props. They're slipping. These are the best props available to each team - are replacements going to fare better?

Latest posts