• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: South Africa vs. Samoa (26/09/2015)

I blame Barnes has to be his fault the NZders tell me it usually is.

Better than reading all you lot whinging about Lancasters squad selections and needing a clean out after the RWC.

Better than reading all you lot whinging about Lancasters squad selections and needing a clean out after the RWC.

I'd put them on a par actually!!

Both tedious...................

Samoa need a try for their confidence, otherwise South Africa could run away with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn Tim Nani Williams is good, so glad to see him in the RWC, always though he had All Black potential, but never quite developed, still a dangerous good player though.

Bit of rugby just broke out there!! Lovely hands Samoa!

C'mon Kiwi.....lets have your 1000th post!!

Etzebeth is looking more and more like Bruno as he gets older

Spock_2267.jpg

South Africa can't punish a scrappy Samoa, bad signs for them, the game definitely has potential to open up in SA's favour though, the Samoans seem incapable of mounting a proper structured attack.

Alice Tuilagi and Eben Elizabeth have a cuddle on the ground. Well reffed, didnt make a mountain out of a molehill

South Africa can't punish a scrappy Samoa, bad signs for them, the game definitely has potential to open up in SA's favour though, the Samoans seem incapable of mounting a proper structured attack.

Not the best 1000th post I have seen where is the excitement? The penache the wow factor.

This match is a mess. Samoan players should take one more second to think what to do before doing stupid sh*t.

A try there would've seen Samoa out of it, a penalty gives them a little hope, but doubt they can really challenge SA, they don't have enough structure, or Eddie Jones.

The worst South African side I've ever seen in my life. The problem is their game plan, the famous low risk. Every year the Tier 2 & 3 nations have better fitness, then its physical style of play every year is less effective.

The worst South African side I've ever seen in my life. The problem is their game plan, the famous low risk. Every year the Tier 2 & 3 nations have better fitness, then its physical style of play every year is less effective.
True I can't belive before the RC I was backing them to win this thing.