• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: South Africa vs. Samoa (26/09/2015)

Samoa was robbed twice in 5 minutes, difference should be 12 points smaller.
Sadly not so Burger still managed to ground the ball despite the player hand being under neath it and that was forward.

Sadly not so Burger still managed to ground the ball despite the player hand being under neath it and that was forward.

I don't think it was forward, by the lines on the pitch. The second camera angle makes it look wonky.

The pass was delayed and Kahn collected the ball from behind himself.

It was close but forward. Would have been a great try.

How come SA concedes so many penalties? Nervousness? Unconcentrated? Or just wanting too much?

Good second half for SA but, as Samoa have been tired out, it should be no surprise.

Hard to tell where SA stand in the pecking order of this competition as no side has really been challenging for the top on performances so far?

I suppose it is all about qualifying at the moment, and coming to peak form in about seven months when we get, finally, to the quarters!!

Ireland remain the only side to really be good so fr this tournament. For me anyway.

Ireland have looked very good but against chaff, in the same way Scotland looked very good against the Giant killing Japan, so it doesn't count.

Ireland have looked very good but against chaff, in the same way Scotland looked very good against the Giant killing Japan, so it doesn't count.
It only counts because no other team have looked convincing against chaff.

Latest posts