• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Argentina (20/09/2015)

EDIT: you know what, i'll drop it.
World cup time tends to get the best of me.

Last edited:
I am not going on about it, just used it as a reference to the crap that has occurred in NZ regarding Cooper who has done nothing like Lotte or Tana did. O'Driscoll buried the hatchet but the general population of NZ can't seem to get over Cooper.

Thats probably because Quade has got one of those faces that you just want to smack every time to see it

All I can see about it is it was picked up by the match citing commissionor Murray Whyte for an alleged act of foul play contrary to law 10.4(m). The hearing will take place at 1030 on the 23rd of September

He has been given a 9 week ban for making contact with the eye of a kiwi player.

NZer's won't let up on Quade because of the amount of times he dished rubbish out on Ritchie, he's a nasty piece of knitting. Dylan Hartley would be the king of scum though.

The egotistical circlejerk theory: If the discussion gets to no returning point, start with ad hominem accusations and rude generalization.

England: New Zealand, South Africa, southern brutes in general.

New Zealand: Australia, England (hahahaha you'll never be better than us and if you were at any occasion it had circumstancies around it)

Australia: Australia, England, New Zealand, South Africa.

Wales: England. England. England.

Scotland: ...

Ireland: England.

Argentina: you know there's people worst than us uh... like europeans? Dunno. Shuddup anglosaxon imperialist.

It just ends up this way all the time. How on earth a post about NZ vs Pumas ended up with the distinguished name of mr Hartley being brought up to prove... something?

Last edited:
No, i am not, but i suggest you read post #501. Cheers

Yeah have read it now, was reading the thread in order.

You've dropped it, fair enough, but I'm sorry I just can not understand for the life of me where you are coming from. That was one of the most dangerous things I have seen on a rugby filed and hence one of the most thuggish acts. Do you seriously think a player tugging on another's jersey explains why one would then retaliate by head-butting said player in the back of the head? If you do, WOW!

Sitting through the game in row 1 at Wembley, it may have been the beers, it may have been the sausage in a bun with extra onions, but I can honestly say, that at no time was I ever worried that we weren't gonna get up for the win. Not even when the Lord McCaw was binned and we only had 13 men on the pitch, still felt that we were going to crank out a victory.
The Pumas are a tough side but they still lack a deeply penetrating backline to go through holes create by their forwards. It will come.

I said i'd drop it so i'll reply via pm. Next time i say i drop a subject (not because i wanted to, but to avoid derailing the thread) do you think i'd be too much to

a) no to ask me more questions about it (or at least do it via pm)
b) Speculate about what my potential answer would be (no need, just ask me via pm)

If you cannot do that, WOW! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sitting through the game in row 1 at Wembley, it may have been the beers, it may have been the sausage in a bun with extra onions, but I can honestly say, that at no time was I ever worried that we weren't gonna get up for the win. Not even when the Lord McCaw was binned and we only had 13 men on the pitch, still felt that we were going to crank out a victory.
The Pumas are a tough side but they still lack a deeply penetrating backline to go through holes create by their forwards. It will come.
Sitting through the game in row 15 at Wembley, It must have been the beer, but right before we conceded that stupid penalty in the last moments of the first half, i thought we might take it home.

I said i'd drop it so i'll reply via pm. Next time i say i drop a subject (not because i wanted to, but to avoid derailing the thread) do you think i'd be too much to

a) no to ask me more questions about it (or at least do it via pm)
b) Speculate about what my potential answer would be (no need, just ask me via pm)

If you cannot do that, WOW! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sitting through the game in row 15 at Wembley, It must have been the beer, but right before we conceded that stupid penalty in the last moments of the first half, i thought we might take it home.

PM'd u regarding this.

Do you think that Argentina can shock Aotearoa/NZ in the near future?
Scotland has not won 1 game against All Blacks in the Rugby history! (0 win, 2 draws, 28 defeat)

Do you think that Argentina can shock Aotearoa/NZ in the near future?
Scotland has not won 1 game against All Blacks in the Rugby history! (0 win, 2 draws, 28 defeat)

Yeah, next year they have a good chance, with the All Blacks rebuilding.

Latest posts