• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Warm Up Match: Ireland vs Scotland (15/08/2015)

Sadly without Hogg Finn Dunbar Seymour in attack your going to struggle a little..

Sadly without Hogg Finn Dunbar Seymour in attack your going to struggle a little..
Yeah, to be honest without our attacking spark, i expected to not have the attacking spark as we would get with Hogg, Russell, etc.

Poor by Ross there, he doesn't get bumped and there's enough numbers to get Cowan.

I have no electric in the house. Madigan and Boss failing to control the game with nothing creative coming from Payne and D'Arcy? The Scots should be done and dusted by now.

Wouldn't mind Ross going off now. He's had a decent shift, at the latest he'll be off at the 50, wouldn't mind seeing Jackson then either.

Poor half of rugby from Ireland showed very little. Zebo again been impressive as has Fitzgerald SOB pinching 3 breakdown IIRC has possible been the pick of the lot. Boss has been particularly poor passing just not accurate enough, the rest have been fairly anonymous.

Poor half of rugby from Ireland showed very little. Zebo again been impressive as has Fitzgerald SOB pinching 3 breakdown IIRC has possible been the pick of the lot. Boss has been particularly poor passing just not accurate enough, the rest have been fairly anonymous.

I don't know if I'd call Zebo and Fitz impressive. Zebo's decision making hasn't been great imo and Fitz hasn't done too much with the little ball he's had.

Could this be D'Arcy's last appearance? Its looking like it.
Boss also playing himself off the world cup squad and a few others makin selections easier for Schmidt.

SO'B just ridiculously good at turnovers.

If these halfbacks have to start a World Cup game of any importance we're ****ed.

I don't know if I'd call Zebo and Fitz impressive. Zebo's decision making hasn't been great imo and Fitz hasn't done too much with the little ball he's had.

They've had little to do with the ball but IMO Zebo has been very assured under the high ball and showed glimpses of attacking quality, whereas Fitzy has been excellent in the rucks.

The missed tackles from Ireland has been awful

Who is this irish biased commentator? Whatever happened to unbiased,insightful, intelligent evenhanded commentary. Regardless of whether you were talking about your country of birth,or not.

Who is this irish biased commentator? Whatever happened to unbiased,insightful, intelligent evenhanded commentary. Regardless of whether you were talking about your country of birth,or not.

Why I hate irish pundits

Latest posts