• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Warm Up Match: New Zealand vs Australia (15/08/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us have reached the limit of our patience with his obviously biased NZ-Hater trolling.

Then just don't reply instead of ad hominem? Anyway that's just my 10 cents. I'm just a guy, not the Russian administration.

Some of us have reached the limit of our patience with his obviously biased NZ-Hater trolling.

Funny how quickly you lose your patience and start slinging mud when you've been proven wrong (three times lol!).

And I love how I'm the NZ-Hater troll, yet you continually post anti-british comments, your own buddies on the ref's forum said as much with your vitriolic little rant about "the myth", you continually attack NH rugby and claim any website that isn't new zealand based is biased and one eyed be it Aussie, SA or British.

Even now you can't just admit that a New Zealander has done something wrong despite being shown evidence that proves your BS is exactly that- you merely go quite and change the point of attack.

anyway, had plenty of support on this one, so shan't be loosing too much sleep over your bigoted rage induced rants time to block you for a bit me thinks you clearly have no shame.

Still everyone's entitled to their own opinion without being labelled "full of crap". We all see things differently.

Funny how quickly you lose your patience and start slinging mud when you've been proven wrong (three times lol!).

And I love how I'm the NZ-Hater troll, yet you continually post anti-british comments, your own buddies on the ref's forum said as much with your vitriolic little rant about "the myth", you continually attack NH rugby and claim any website that isn't new zealand based is biased and one eyed be it Aussie, SA or British.

Even now you can't just admit that a New Zealander has done something wrong despite being shown evidence that proves your BS is exactly that- you merely go quite and change the point of attack.

anyway, had plenty of support on this one, so shan't be loosing too much sleep over your bigoted rage induced rants time to block you for a bit me thinks you clearly have no shame.

So, you are stalking me!

So, you are stalking me!

Not sure it can really be called stalking when you post links to your "articles" on here so people can read them, or when you post on a public rugby orientated forum (you don't think people other than refs read rugbyrefs?).

I also notice you've gone very quiet on the real discussion points though... fancy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts