• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales (Round 5)

Yeah! Italy your a bunch of useless tossers but at least that's 7points back!

17 points win for England....doable but unlikely.

I agree with the Welsh fans this is properly the greatest half of rugby ever to be played esp against top tier opposition.

Not cereal.

If you listen closely you can hear Wayne Barnes disallowing that try.

Guys come on......this has set up the next two matches brilliantly!!!

Italy have been crap for the last couple of years and without Parisse they have no backbone!!

England and Ireland played the most stupid matches against the Italians and did not put the points on that they should have so only have themselves to blame.....I am not even going there with Scotland!!

I find it hard to conceive that people could not see this happening IF Wales played with some precision and used the ball which they have! I believe the difference is the loss of Halfpenny and the introduction of Scott Williams that has allowed Liam Williams give, for me, the man of the match performance if only alongside Warburton. They have both made the difference to the Welsh effort!!

Roll on the next two matches and I can see Ireland doing Scotland and running Wales close IF Sexton is fit and on form

Well done Sarto!!!

Even though I want England to win, I'm all up for creating an exciting afternoon, however Italy's capitulation has just taken a bit of the spark out of it for me. 5-7 points or so would have been perfect, Wales have simply done too much now. Championship over IMO.

16 points for England and 20 points for Ireland................both possible!!!

Bring it on!!!!!

Shane Williams is starting the Welsh PR machine.....the best second half he has ever seen indeed!!!!

I hope England do it. Think they're the best team this year. Now I'm off to wash my mouth with soap and water.

As much as beating France by 17 would be nice (with a sprinkling of Welsh tears to taste), I can't see England doing it. Maybe the Irish will pummel the jocks.

Well this should really hammer home to Lancaster the difference between creating chances and bloody finishing them. Hate to say it but it's been a masterclass by Wales, finished every chance that came their way. However Italy have absolutely imploded, they did absolutely nothing right the 2nd half. I've never seen a team up their game like Wales and also capitulate like the Italians, especially in the same game!

16 points for England and 20 points for Ireland................both possible!!!

Bring it on!!!!!

Shane Williams is starting the Welsh PR machine.....the best second half he has ever seen indeed!!!!

Yeah I was surprised to hear that because Welsh score looked huge. I hope you guys turn up today. We could be in for some great rugby in the next two games because it's all to play for. Wales have set an ambitious target for both teams.

Both England and Ireland can do it providing that they play to their strengths and do not carried away with what they need to do...............one eyed Jiffy being his usual self......what is he doing at Murrayfiled to ruin this match!!!!

I can't wait to have grandchildren so I can one day show them this game and time them how lucky I was to see this game.

I will remember where I was on this day and tell people for years to come what I was doing:

On this day I was in my pyjamas, drinking beer, typing on TRF whilst watching adult clown videos on xvids fingering my bum and singing God save the queen.

Inb4 ban

I can't wait to have grandchildren so I can one day show them this game and time them how lucky I was to see this game.

I will remember where I was on this day and tell people for years to come what I was doing:

On this day I was in my pyjamas, drinking beer, typing on TRF whilst watching adult clown videos on xvids fingering my bum and singing God save the queen.

Inb4 ban
How could you not be gripped by a clinical side putting the worst/ssecond worst tier 1 to the sword?

Inb4 ban

I have got five and would not waste their time or mine!!!!!

Barely any Welsh supporters on this thread, just the usual anti Welsh hate. Absolutely pathetic. Thumbs up to a few top posts so far.

On the game - Fantastic attacking performance by Wales in the second half, they deserve the applause. It's going to be a nail biting afternoon from now!

Shows what Wales have done to celtic solidarity! The Scots and Irish want us to win!

Latest posts