• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: Ireland vs France (25/02/2017)

well so far so good, desperate at times but just about held them out, and with the lashing rain, snow, wind and the sun against Ireland in the second half we could be in with a shout

And seem to be playing French brand of rugby again to some extent it's great to see

As usual, suspicious reffing from Owens, always subtle but clearly against the french, it is almost racism at that level, it is constant. the penalty against Vahamina rolling on the ground was just a shame, utter BS and breaking an important momentum for france. Always sublty giving a bit of advantage to the other side.

Ireland stronger for now, not sure the french will keep this pace, end of first half was tough, sad that Huget/Fickou are missing 2 almost made tries.

Ireland could regret to not take points at the end, lets see.

- - - Updated - - -

****in hell...murray who is stopping serin to play the scrum and penalty ireland..thansk Owens...shameful display for owens again and I guess nobody apart the french will find anything to say about such a display ...

As usual, suspicious reffing from Owens, always subtle but clearly against the french, it is almost racism at that level, it is constant. the penalty against Vahamina rolling on the ground was just a shame, utter BS and breaking an important momentum for france. Always sublty giving a bit of advantage to the other side.

Ireland stronger for now, not sure the french will keep this pace, end of first half was tough, sad that Huget/Fickou are missing 2 almost made tries.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Fairly lacklustre first half from Ireland.
They need to pick up the scoring and that early 2nd half penalty from Sexton might be just the ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

****in hell...murray who is stopping serin to play the scrum and penalty ireland..thansk Owens...shameful display for owens again and I guess nobody apart the french will find anything to say about such a display ...
Hahahahaha this is a good one.

Irish players throwing themselves onto the wrong side of the ruck but no penalty.
It's infuriating. They start rolling away straight away so nige is happy but they're slowing it down by not even attempting to join the ruck, just jumping over it.

It's not a new thing, Ireland have been getting away with it for years

Whatever I guess you will find normal the penalty for murray when he is stopping serin to play the scrum , keeping him by the shirt ?
Do you even understand Serin's goal? He was never going to pick that ball and was trying to buy Picamoles time. Take off the blue tinted specs. Racism, honestly.

France turn the ball over legally, Heaslip dives over the ruck onto a player, Ireland win a penalty.
#JustOwensThings

Nige used to be my fave ref but now he's one of the worst in the international game, just useless

Last edited:
I was downplaying the importance of Sexton playing in my head this week thinking I would be happy to start Paddy, but he's been clutch today.

Do you even understand Serin's goal? He was never going to pick that ball and was trying to buy Picamoles time. Take off the blue tinted specs. Racism, honestly.

BS...He is stopping him to play , simple as that , whatever the french might do as no importance...

Owens does not like the french, it would be time you british and irish start to see the light. He has always refered us unfairly, it is something we complain about since very long time. But yeah as long as it is going your way, it is fine.

Again, I'm not saying that the irish should lose that game, I'm just saying that Owens is constantly disavantaging the french, it is a constant.

France turn the ball over legally, Heaslip dives over the ruck onto a player, Ireland win a penalty.
#JustOwensThings

Nige used to be my fave ref but now he's one of the worst in the international game, just useless

Nigel at international levels seems to care more about getting a sound bite in than actually Reffing.

BS...He is stopping him to play , simple as that , whatever the french might do as no importance...

Owens does not like the french, it would be time you british and irish start to see the light. He has always refered us unfairly, it is something we complain about since very long time. But yeah as long as it is going your way, it is fine.

Again, I'm not saying that the irish should lose that game, I'm just saying that Owens is constantly disavantaging the french, it is a constant.
We'll agree to disagree. I'd urge you to watch that particular call again as Murray is perfectly entitled to follow the ball around the scrum and need not wait for Serin to move.

Oh **** Sexton is down again.

How the hell did nige just tell them to play on from a high tackle?!
I know huget went a bit football from it but it was across the throat!

again penalty against france, this is wrong, so wrong, he was the tackler .....

Latest posts