• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: Ireland vs France (25/02/2017)

yeah but based on an line out after a penalty that wss not penalty ..Can be nice sure...

How about the French guy who was taken above the horizontal by Ireland? So is it now not a yellow?

Interesting, it looked that an Irish player put a French man over the horizontal.

No doubting the neck roll though.

Owens has had a good game in general.

- - - Updated - - -

How about the French guy who was taken above the horizontal by Ireland? So is it now not a yellow?

Only if you're English do you get sin binned for that these days.

Ben Arous is mental over the ball, that occasion was dodgy but normally like a bull.

We will close this out now but superb performance and bench will play the role now

Owens got his eyes replaced with dog eyes pre-game, he can't actually see any of the green shirts he just think France are running around by themselves.

Murray surely MOTM but Heaslip and CJ have been monsters today too and Sexton was superb. Mixed it up greatly and showed what experience does.

What a frustrating match...Ireland definitely stronger, do not want to deny this but again, Owens had a shocker, making it even easier for the irish..and nobody will say anything, everything is fine, the french got beaten that is all. next.

16864824_10155190863856042_290310541461915245_n.jpg

Sexsexsexsex Sexy's back. Injury free since February 23.
Unlucky France, They're not there yet, but could be there next year.

Agreed - its the worst referring performance i have seen him do, v suprised

Agreed - its the worst referring performance i have seen him do, v suprised

I'm surprised you are surprised, I know he is the dear darling of the whole brit and irish isles but honestly, he has shocker against France each time, I'm putting it at the level of racism, I'm weighting my word there. I'm really wondering what he has against the frenchies....

Obviously, nobody cares, this is the frenchies, not worth to look at, as long as he is OK for the brits and the irish, there is no chance that he gets under scrutiny. This is always subtle, this is not a whole game pinning down the french but this is constantly penalties here and there to kill some momentum or to bury deep the frenchies.

Well done Ireland, you were at full force and you deserve certainly to win this.

There was some good things from the french but phisycally, we were not up to this game, Ireland were fitter.

Latest posts