• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Autumn Nations Cup] Ireland vs Wales (13/11/20)

Sad world where Ireland are starting Roux AND O'Mahony in what's basically a friendly.

Excited to see Keenan at 15 though.

Henderson is a proper loss though, don't see how we're going to be competitive against England without him. Beirne or Roux aren't at the physical level to make a difference against them.

I've said I'm happy to have Stockdale get a consistent run at 15 but not a bad thing for Keenan to get a go at 15. Interesting that Earls stays at 23.

Henderson is a big loss. Our greater dynamism in the right five was a big advantage and we needed him up to speed to have any chance vs England.

Earls staying at 23 implies he's there because of versatility. Please no. He's always been rubbish at centre.

Would they not lower O'Sullivan's table?

Hadn't realised it was Sexton's 100th cap. Some achievement.

Would they not lower O'Sullivan's table?

Hadn't realised it was Sexton's 100th cap. Some achievement.
Obviously right now isn't a golden period for him but yeah, legend and our best 10 ever. Hopefully his career doesn't drag out like O'Gara's did.

Apparently Daly is injured which makes me more okay with Earls on the bench. Hopefully he'll be back for Georgia.

Did Ferris just use Cooney winning a Heineken Cup as a reason to pick him? He played...six minutes of the 2012 final.

Oh no RTE have an interview between Heaslip and Farrell in the mold of first dates and Andy hasn't bothered dressing up.
Jaysus it's like a job interview with LinkedIn.

Last edited:
With a heavy heart I have elected not to watch. Meaningless game really but I have no desire to see Ireland tear Wales a new one. It is only going to get worse folks, it is not going to "click" at some point.

Judging from the lack of Welsh contributions thus far, I may not be anything like the only one.

Did Ferris just use Cooney winning a Heineken Cup as a reason to pick him? He played...six minutes of the 2012 final.
Yes we should pick the third choice from Leinster's 2012 ***le ahead of the first and second choice from 2018.

My god that's a horrible version of Ireland's Call

Covid has allowed us
Yes we should pick the third choice from Leinster's 2012 ***le ahead of the first and second choice from 2018.
Never mind he's not there due to issue from Sexton and Farrell apparently. I know Lowe hasn't proper pace but think he is suited bezt of all our wingers to left wing as pace isn't as vital as strength in plan there and he obviously has skillset

It may be the mickiest of mickey mouse cups but can't go wrong with a bit of international rugby on a Friday after work

Even better that England aren't involved so I can take the **** mercilessly
Now now, no need for the racist terms just because Ireland are playing. AWJ being a knob within 5 mins.

Did he honestly just say nothing bothers Dan biggar??
He's got the thinnest skin in world rugby

Latest posts