• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Wales (20/03/2021)

Performance wise? Yesterday he was a complete passenger in a good Wales performance. Should of been yellow carded and would of been had Pearce not taken pity on Wales having just dished two out.

Like what did he do yesterday that the other 7 starting locks cant do?
I'm not talking about your opinion. Nice moving of the goal posts there though. Back to the matter in hand, though, Martin Johnson. He seems to rate AWJ. Conspiracy or no? Lol.

Performance wise? Yesterday he was a complete passenger in a good Wales performance. Should of been yellow carded and would of been had Pearce not taken pity on Wales having just dished two out.

Like what did he do yesterday that the other 7 starting locks cant do?
Don't make me repost his stats again...

Obviously everyone hates everyone but if you ask the Scots who they'd rather beat Wales or England I'm pretty sure what the majority would say.

I mean, the English love the fact they're hated by everyone don't they?

Obviously everyone hates everyone but if you ask the Scots who they'd rather beat Wales or England I'm pretty sure what the majority would say.

I think the Scots would rather beat NZ and SA than England or Wales. Not sure what your point is.

I actually don't think that they are that keen on the heel role actually... I love Wales being the heel's heel though.

1616334048259.gif

AWJ brings something to the Welsh team which can't be seen on stats it's called commitment, passion and pride he personifies it.

Must be a very small minority from my own personal experience when being up in the old North.
Yeah, from what I've read it's the Scottish squad and 'some' fans. They would definitely rather beat the English though... one red card won't undo all that history!

He's a natural leader and my choice as lions captain without question

Yeah, from what I've read it's the Scottish squad and 'some' fans. They would definitely rather beat the English though... one red card won't undo all that history!
It's that just the media trying to create a angle on something. In not convinced by the Scottish team hating on the Welsh it doesn't seem right.

I think the Scots would rather beat NZ and SA than England or Wales. Not sure what your point is.
The point was made that the Scots hate the Welsh (no doubt they do we all hate each other) but I was making the point that while this is undoubtedly true who do they hate more? Which is why I pondered whether if you asked all the Scots who'd they'd rather beat in a rugby match between Wales and England most would say England because they hate them that little bit more. Maybe that will change after this year though.

It's that just the media trying to create a angle on something. In not convinced by the Scottish team hating on the Welsh it doesn't seem right.
Mate, google Matt Fagerson's comments from last week (or the week before).

It's a fairly common thing that happens every couple of years. Somebody will claim they don't actually hate us the most then they'll watch Henry V, Braveheart or listen to a U2 track and go on another anti-English tirade.

It's a fairly common thing that happens every couple of years. Somebody will claim they don't actually hate us the most then they'll watch Henry V, Braveheart or listen to a U2 track and go on another anti-English tirade.
Embrace it... Star Wars/Matrix/MCU are nothing without Vader/Smith/Thanos!

Agreed, that is where they lost it and possibly they deserved to lose for playing cynically at the end rather than trying to win the game. I know all teams would probably do the same in that situation, but after such a great game they slightly spoilt their performance a bit at the end.
yes it's always sad so close to the Grail but I'm pretty sure we French would have made the same mistake. At the end of such an intense match we often lose our lucidity.
However, I found the French a little less good, especially in defense. But nice performance anyway.
All is not lost for Wales because to win the 6N we have to beat Scotland by 20+ bonus. it remains to be done and it is not easy

Latest posts