• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Wales (20/03/2021)

If it wasn't for Sanjay Garry Owen we wouldnt have had our first try. ******* muppets

Casuals that know shite about the game and have to play the blame game it's ridiculous tbh

Lesser men and women should be ignored, I wonder what these posters would say if they were standing next to him, yep your right none of them would say a word they hide behind a keyboard one day it will be sorted I hope.

Lesser men and women should be ignored, I wonder what these posters would say if they were standing next to him, yep your right none of them would say a word they hide behind a keyboard one day it will be sorted I hope.
Keyboard warriors I think it's called. Idiots that give abuse either because their own life is **** or they are just wankheads..

Don'
You are incapable of giving Scotland any credit for anything aren't you? Pathetic
You won't find a welshman not giving credit , Hogg is 15 starter for lions nailed on for me. Also Hamish Watson needs to be in that lions squad fkin BEAST!

You are incapable of giving Scotland any credit for anything aren't you? Pathetic
1616359567622.gif

1616359639193.gif
;)

Sounds like you just single-handedly took England back above Wales as his 'Number 1'. :D
Yup can't believe anyone thought my England wins six nations for Wales comment was remotely serious. Then genuinely thinks Scotland won it England last year.

Yup can't believe anyone thought my England wins six nations for Wales comment was remotely serious. Then genuinely thinks Scotland won it England last year.
Yeah... I suppose that it 'can' be difficult to fully understand the tone of a piece of text and that's probably the basis for 90% of the spats on here... but that was clearly tongue in cheek in fairness.

Yeah... I suppose that it 'can' be difficult to fully understand the tone of a piece of text and that's probably the basis for 90% of the spats on here... but that was clearly tongue in cheek in fairness.
90 that's very high who that then??

A spat is a point of a forum no? Or does everyone have to adhere to some code? Obviously blasphemy is a no go .

Latest posts