• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Wales vs France (11/03/22)

Takes one to know one
Life's about perspective

father-ted-cows.gif

His great grandad (or something like that) was some Welsh bare knuckle boxer who once killed a guy in a fight, apparently.
He once punched a man so hard, his legs turned into trombones. (That's a very obscure reference)

1646837772650.png

1646837839257.png
1646837850765.png

1646837863884.png

Penaud out with Covid, and Taoififenua's absence has brought back to a 5-3 bench, but other than that its a full strength France team
Wales have seemingly gone with heft and brute force but unsure if that can manage the delicate interplay of this French team, in particular their ability to find soft shoulders and offload, and attacking them with runners off 9 & 10 with that pack will be hard up the gut...

Could be ominous, weather depending in Cardiff.. another big potential issue is can Wales get their back 3 involved, the French line speed is so good

Last edited:
Dupont missed training yesterday but is still planning on playing this weekend.
edit: apparently he hurt his elbow after a blow to his very impressive biceps. I will be monitoring this situation carefully

Penaud is a blow though.

Great to see the GOAT AWJ back in camp with the lads today!! Beating the French will be a tricky task. Will be an exciting watch tmrw Dewch ymlaen Cymru!

Disappointed I won't get to see this. One of my favourite fixtures in the tournament. Hoping for a Wales win, saturday's game becomes huge in that case, but not at all expecting it.

Interesting to see Wales online's player ratings, they scored Biggar and N'Tamack the same. Whenever I think that Mark Orders has embarrassed himself as much as he possibly can, he surprises me.

**** me...can amy Welsh fan work out the logic leaps this took? Like we joke about Wales Online and we know its stupidly wrong but they usually have decency of scoring clearly better players 0.5 points behind.
It's stupid but get's you to click on it when otherwise you wouldn't have I suppose.

France by 9.

Hard to predict though, I'm front of our own fans we have often done very well in the past but it's hard to see past a side reminiscent of the all blacks not winning, unless they capitulate (which is unlikely with the talent on offer).

Anything less than 7 point loss is alright.

France by 2 scores, unless they decide to participate in the traditional sport of hitting a Welsh player in the head and getting sent off.

Latest posts