• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Wales vs France (11/03/22)

The quality of France's passing is incredible - love all the subtle dummies/double pumps

But WOL said Liam Williams was better than Jaminet.

Lovely try. However Tomos Williams should not have been able to get up after that.

If Williams passes his HIA the entire system needs a complete rethink.

France using kick tennis as an actual weapon and not just a way to kill everyone's interest in the sport is interesting

I liked Worsley's insight, rare you get a recent/current head coach on comms, usually just ex-players

Tackle technique is the prime cause of concussions yet WR going hard on high tackles.

Wow DuPont just did the Sexton loop but with pace.

Its almost hilarious how easy France move the ball when at speed. Almost Harlem Globetrotters style stuff.

Its almost hilarious how easy France move the ball when at speed. Almost Harlem Globetrotters style stuff.
It's almost like playing at pace works. Why do you think EJ has kept Youngs so long. No one quicker in world rugby.

It's almost like playing at pace works. Why do you think EJ has kept Youngs so long. No one quicker in world rugby.
Youngs passing to Farrell passing to Nowell
GIF by FOX International Channels

Was that off feet because of hands on the floor? I see that all the time. I thought it was more based on knees on the ground.

Was that off feet because of hands on the floor? I see that all the time. I thought it was more based on knees on the ground.
Believe so, I thought that looked like Wales did almost the same thing pretty much from the restart, probably because he looked half isolated it got pinged.

Do the Welsh not give a **** when their player is down injured? They have an "advantage" where the game isn't moving and don't ask to just take the scrum and let their player get treatment.

Latest posts