• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Wales vs France (11/03/22)

Are the Welsh even that optmisitic?
I will believe this French team have the consistency for a slam when I see it, so I'm being stubborn more than optimistic. I do think Wales have an excellent 9-15 though, plenty good enough to win this if their pack can put in a shift.

I hope for Wales sake they don't give away tries like their U20's counterparts

Looking forward to this tonight with a beer or three.
Hoping as a neutral for a great game.
French worthy favourites, sneeky feeling Wales may well front up and cause a shock.

I see the WRU have ****** the ticket pricing? Might not be a sellout
There's load of tickets left.
It's a bit of a joke, Friday evening kick off so a pain of the ass to get to and then almost impossible to get home. For example there would only be a single train after the game I could get before they stop.
Add to the fact tickets were raised about £15 over what they were last year, it was a struggle to get tickets less that £70.

There's load of tickets left.
It's a bit of a joke, Friday evening kick off so a pain of the ass to get to and then almost impossible to get home. For example there would only be a single train after the game I could get before they stop.
Add to the fact tickets were raised about £15 over what they were last year, it was a struggle to get tickets less that £70.
God that's shite. I love the Friday night fixture but it's not really fair that only Wales have to take it if the union and public transport services can't make it accessible.

Got a feeling Wales will do it. Simply to keep the competition wide open.

Ah, never realised it was tonight. In a bit of a quandary as it clashes with Gardeners World and Crufts.

Brits really know how to let their hair down on a Friday night. :p

Ah, never realised it was tonight. In a bit of a quandary as it clashes with Gardeners World and Crufts.

Brits really know how to let their hair down on a Friday night. :p
Mrs duncanb has said she will not watch Crufts on our smaller TV.
So it's off to my Rugby club 5 min stroll.
Bonus of 5 pint jug for 12 of my hard earned quids.
Amstel, John Smiths, Thatchers or Guinness.
TV is shite but good atmosphere.
But Burgers for a fiver

Mrs duncanb has said she will not watch Crufts on our smaller TV.
So it's off to my Rugby club 5 min stroll.
Bonus of 5 pint jug for 12 of my hard earned quids.
Amstel, John Smiths, Thatchers or Guinness.
TV is shite but good atmosphere.
But Burgers for a fiver
Now that's how the rugby should be watched to be fair, unfortunately mines not walkable so can't do that, Enjoy!

The crowd definitely sound like they've been sampling the low alcohol beer on tap at the MilStad

Btw, found this today. It amused me.

47042634_2140877082600520_7951959452083773768_n-5cbc8bb85df5a__700.jpg

Williams must be off, very wobbly.

There we go, Jiffy has said numbers. 9 mins 30 seconds for those of you playing Jiffy bingo.