• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Wales vs France (11/03/22)

If Williams passes his HIA the entire system needs a complete rethink.
I believe if a play is 'wobbley on their feet'(maybe not technical term :) ) they cant come back on, its not just being unconscious i believe, there is a few things.

Shouldnt play have been stopped given how bad he was or is it just unconscious for that?

That was a such **** a prearranged move. Just give away possession.

God this commentary is awful. Jiffy is like an excited kid, who is the other lad talking with Butler?

So was the taken back because the ball went off in front of the 22 and Ntamack threw it back on in the 22?

Wales doing well disrupting the French lineout. Probably only area they are winning.

I believe if a play is 'wobbley on their feet'(maybe not technical term :) ) they cant come back on, its not just being unconscious i believe, there is a few things.

Shouldnt play have been stopped given how bad he was or is it just unconscious for that?
Absolutely in my book. It was distressing to watch and something like that should be an instant stoppage. I thought we were going to see another scene like the Danish footballer for a moment there.

Wales doing alright and well in this despite France clearly having a far, far higher ceiling.

Look at the Welsh trying to cheat in the lineout! Imagine doing that... I heard that's the worst sin ever.

Not sure how what cuthbert did there differs from the penalty France conceded

Just then Navidi hands on the floor. Really confused by that first decision by Carley. I think he's made a mistake and now he's going to be inconsistent for the rest of the game.

Are you talking about diving in at the rucks?

If so Woki(i think it was) pulled back, if a player pulls back they play on, if someone attemps to compete rather than pulling back its a pen. Stops players pulling back trying to milk the pen.

Not sure why Woki keeps calling every single lineout to himself, it's apparently becoming easy to read.

Latest posts