• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] England vs Wales - 10/02/24

I'm getting congenial vibes at the moment. We need some grenades being thrown by Gatland to spice things up a bit. Any predictions?

The obvious one will be Feyi Waboso as he'll be asked about that constantly in the build up but seeing as all he's really good for these days is mind games I'm hoping for something a bit more creative. Obviously I hold no hope of Borthwick saying anything remotely entertaining ever so it'll be up to Gatland to provide the theatrics. I miss Eddie.

Errrr, his name is Thomas, mate. It ends in an S so is about as Welsh as you get.
So not only are you nicking English players, your nicking French names now. 3rd most popular surname in France allegedly. Plus another great French Thomas, i give you Monsieur Thomas Castaignède.

I'm getting congenial vibes at the moment. We need some grenades being thrown by Gatland to spice things up a bit. Any predictions?

The obvious one will be Feyi Waboso as he'll be asked about that constantly in the build up but seeing as all he's really good for these days is mind games I'm hoping for something a bit more creative. Obviously I hold no hope of Borthwick saying anything remotely entertaining ever so it'll be up to Gatland to provide the theatrics. I miss Eddie.
Borthwick's already mentioned, in the press today, that the Welsh coaches were saying not nice things about IFW, so I guess Gatland will latch onto that

Think Henry Thomas is ineligible for Wales as he's signed for Castres

"Signed for Castres" is a novel way of spelling English. 😀

Thomas, Tomas, Tomos…..whatever.

HQ factor should just about be enough, but really don't know what to expect apart from us not being 27 points up at any time.

So not only are you nicking English players, your nicking French names now. 3rd most popular surname in France allegedly. Plus another great French Thomas, i give you Monsieur Thomas Castaignède.
We're reclaiming all our slave names like Williams, Thomas, Edwards etc. Shaun Edwards, for example, is now Welsh as are all "English" citizens who bare a Welsh slave surname. We're also looking to extend Offas Dyke well beyond Mercia into East Anglia where all remaining English citizens who's surnames do not end in S will be allowed to all live in Colchester for a period of time until we have build enough boats to ship you back to Saxony.

We're reclaiming all our slave names like Williams, Thomas, Edwards etc. Shaun Edwards, for example, is now Welsh as are all "English" citizens who bare a Welsh slave surname. We're also looking to extend Offas Dyke well beyond Mercia into East Anglia where all remaining English citizens who's surnames do not end in S will be allowed to all live in Colchester for a period of time until we have build enough boats to ship you back to Saxony.
I thought anyone with a first name as a last name is eligible for Wales the same way anyone whose name ends in an a/i/o is eligible for italy

I thought anyone with a first name as a last name is eligible for Wales the same way anyone whose name ends in an a/i/o is eligible for italy
This is true. Also, light of the recent departure of LRZ, I hear Gatland is planning revenge and dipping his toes into the NFL and using these new official rules to his advantage as Aaron Donald, Trent Williams, Chris Jones, Devante Adams, Micah Parsons, Josh Allen, Derwin James, Quinnen Williams, Jeffery Simmons, Andrew Thomas, Creed Humphrey, Zach Martin, Justin Herbert, Johnathan Allen, Derrick Henry, Aaron Rogers and Mark Andrews have all been lined up and agreed to accept a 99.9% wage decrease to come and play for Wales next year.

Look at you all getting along, lovely to see.

FF93D840-E013-45CB-B34C-BB911541D467.gif

This is true. Also, light of the recent departure of LRZ, I hear Gatland is planning revenge and dipping his toes into the NFL and using these new official rules to his advantage as Aaron Donald, Trent Williams, Chris Jones, Devante Adams, Micah Parsons, Josh Allen, Derwin James, Quinnen Williams, Jeffery Simmons, Andrew Thomas, Creed Humphrey, Zach Martin, Justin Herbert, Johnathan Allen, Derrick Henry, Aaron Rogers and Mark Andrews have all been lined up and agreed to accept a 99.9% wage decrease to come and play for Wales next year.
Rodger's can't play for wales since he refuses injections. But yes, sign anyone who isn't an eagle.

I know he's not featuring this weekend but LRZ definitely said something about hating the English in that Netflix series. I'm sure it was when he was eating at the table with his family.

.. and anyone with a surname for a first name is allowed to play for Scotland
Anyone with a south African name is allowed to play for Scotland it seems.

I hope SB embraces the hate the pathetic welsh bring and actually let us have an emotional smashing performance rather than the static turgid rugby I've come to expect.

Latest posts