• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] England vs Wales - 10/02/24

Grady is so unlucky in when in red, he's a genuine star for Cardiff, the times he comes on from Wales he makes a humdinger.

Wales need a bit of luck at the other end now.

All things considered, couple of the Welsh boys played well here against an England team with some very settled players.

Gatland going lloyd is a god send for england, guy is very not good.
It says a lot to me that he isn't brining Evans on. He knows the options that are eligible in Wales are poor and the options scant. Sheedy coming back to Cardiff next year will be interesting.

I've not been able to pay much attention as had family down so watching it without being able to hear it. England awful, or Wales good?

I know you lot complain about Ford, but my lord I would kill for George to be Welsh right now. The kicking game from Lloyd is going to lose this game

It says a lot to me that he isn't brining Evans on. He knows the options that are eligible in Wales are poor and the options scant. Sheedy coming back to Cardiff next year will be interesting.
Yeah, tbf their are positions for wales where the depth is just dire and you have this weird situation where the national team almost has to develop players rather than the other way around.

Saying that, costellow looks far more interesting as a development project, lloyd maybe gets there as a change of pace of the bench eventually. Elias is another confusing, old and very also not good.

Latest posts