• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A great big Munster thread

He certainly showed Tipuric to his seat like a gentleman yesterday.
I really like this guy, but it sort of makes me wish we'd kept Saili instead of Taute. I love Taute, but he could turn out to be a more one dimensional version of Farrell, while Saili offers something a lot different.

Farrell is great, a good 13 to both break the line and suck in defenders with offloads.

If he wasn't going through a rake of injuries while here, he'd probably have become the mainstay of our centres before now.

Farrell is great, a good 13 to both break the line and suck in defenders with offloads.

If he wasn't going through a rake of injuries while here, he'd probably have become the mainstay of our centres before now.
To be fair Ulster never wanted him to go. It was evident along time ago he would be a top player once he got a run of games going. He has been very good and has teamed up well with Taute. When Rory fits in I think they will be a tasty centre partnership.

Just for day that is in it can I pay condolences to man who got me my spot here in Munster. Pat Geraghty passed away after battle with illness. A true gent and vital cog on building Munster.

He works very hard at his game and is improving all the time @JamieMiller85 Great to see he's getting recognition!!

David Wessels added,

Jamie Miller @JamieMiller85
Not for the first time this year, watching the rugby and wondering how long until Matt Phillip is a Wallaby. All class. @GAGR @DaveWessels
8:42 am - 18 Sep 2017 From Fingal, Ireland
https://twitter.com/search?q=place:73a5d83329504007
Nothing Munster related in what David Wessels tweeted, what is interesting is where he tweeted from, Fingal Ireland.

Perhaps it's coincidence that he's in Ireland just as Munster are looking for a head coach. If it's not a coincidence, I doubt Munster are flying somebody around the world for just an interview. I'd say Wessels will be announced as their new head coach before long.

Nothing Munster related in what David Wessels tweeted, what is interesting is where he tweeted from, Fingal Ireland.

Perhaps it's coincidence that he's in Ireland just as Munster are looking for a head coach. If it's not a coincidence, I doubt Munster are flying somebody around the world for just an interview. I'd say Wessels will be announced as their new head coach before long.
Most certainly not a coincidence, he's probably tweeting from the airport if it's Fingal. Think I posted above in this thread (maybe transfer rumors) they had offered to fly him over here. I would say it's pretty likely he'll be announced now, but they'll probably be looking for someone else too for DoR.
Also Wessels coached Coleman who we're being linked with rn

Last edited:

Not really a shock he is meeting some officers tomorrow and on Monday will be the D Day of discussions.
As I said this is part of Munster being smart. He's a good young ambitious coach, unlikely to move to International level game, keeps Rassie option for opinions etc solid. His style suits us and well he has 1 or 2 coaches and players in mind too. Also he will be doing the DoR duties Groundhog

Not really a shock he is meeting some officers tomorrow and on Monday will be the D Day of discussions.
As I said this is part of Munster being smart. He's a good young ambitious coach, unlikely to move to International level game, keeps Rassie option for opinions etc solid. His style suits us and well he has 1 or 2 coaches and players in mind too. Also he will be doing the DoR duties Groundhog
Ah, I see. If he's the DoR will we be looking for a Head Coach?

Most certainly not a coincidence, he's probably tweeting from the airport if it's Fingal. Think I posted above in this thread (maybe transfer rumors) they had offered to fly him over here. I would say it's pretty likely he'll be announced now, but they'll probably be looking for someone else too for DoR.
Also Wessels coached Coleman who we're being linked with rn

How about signing some Irishmen you team of mercs.

How about signing some Irishmen you team of mercs.
I already didn't like how Leinster A has evolved into the South African and East Irish Rejects in the past year but throwing Aussies into it is ridiculous! #Leinstershitgold #Onlyfourimports #IsaisbasicallyaDubtoo #MichaelBentpullsmots #NoelReid

I already didn't like how Leinster A has evolved into the South African and East Irish Rejects in the past year but throwing Aussies into it is ridiculous! #Leinstershitgold #Onlyfourimports #IsaisbasicallyaDubtoo #MichaelBentpullsmots #NoelReid
And neither team are winning f all D4 or the Others

This is now an Indo hate thread
DKwhwWQXoAEbzJG.jpg

G'laaaaaad Tony Ward. What did he go to a school for idiots?? Oh wait.....

If Farrell wins us a Heino (who cares what it's called in the future) I'll have Wigan tattoed onto my arse, heard it hear first.

Latest posts