• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour refuse to commit to 2nd referendum - not surprising from Corbyn, but I thought he might have had his hand forced.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-labour-second-referendum-latest-jeremy-corbyn-public-vote-a8893361.html?

Elsewhere, I see that Our Nige is leading by example; as the unelected leader of a political party with no manifesto, no transparency and no accountability; he is also refusing to name his major donors. All this whilst accusing the EU, who's election he's standing in, of being unelected and anti-democratic.

Last edited:
Labour refuse to commit to 2nd referendum - not surprising from Corbyn, but I thought he might have had his hand forced.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-labour-second-referendum-latest-jeremy-corbyn-public-vote-a8893361.html?

Elsewhere, I see that Our Nige is leading by example; as the unelected leader of a political party with no manifesto, no transparency and no accountability; he is also refusing to name his major donors. All this whilst accusing the EU, who's election he's standing in, of being unelected and anti-democratic.

I have a conspiracy theory that Farage's Brexit party is secretly being backed by Jacob Rees-Mogg and the ERG. His sister was unveiled as a key figure at the launch and when you think about it, they would be the perfect party to sweep up disgruntled Tory protest votes and stop them going to other political parties.

Things are ranking up in Venezuela ATM after a bit of a calm period in the news.

Starmer to quit labour and join the independent group, if rumours are to be believed

Pretty accurate... Greens, Lib Dems, Labour my top 3

Got PC and Scottish Greens as top 2 and can't vote for them.

LD, Labour, Green on top 3 I can vote for which makes sense.

Although Labour can sod off.

Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson sacked over the Huawei leak. Good riddance to one of the worst ministers to ever grace the front benches. This is the baffoon who told Russia to shut up in a pathetic limp tone. Should never have been a minister in the first place.

Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson sacked over the Huawei leak. Good riddance to one of the worst ministers to ever grace the front benches. This is the baffoon who told Russia to shut up in a pathetic limp tone. Should never have been a minister in the first place.

I always thought it was him. He was the one who convinced May to ask for Michael Fallon's resignation and then promptly got promoted to his job straight after. Always struck me as a nasty piece of work who only had his own interests at heart and would stab anyone in the back to get further ahead. He should be forced to resign as a MP as well.

Denying it's anything to do with him, so chose to be sacked rather than resign. Will be interesting to see his letter of response. Party in disarray, maybe a criminal investigation, who knows where this could lead?

What a mess.

Oh yeah, forgot that people were calling for a criminal investigation.

It was confirmed tonight that the infamous ferry contract awarded to a new company with zero track record or experience and subsequently scrapped has cost the taxpayer £50m. How on earth is that idiot Transport Secretary Chris Grayling still in a job? That's an obscene waste of taxpayers' money.

It was confirmed tonight that the infamous ferry contract awarded to a new company with zero track record or experience and subsequently scrapped has cost the taxpayer £50m. How on earth is that idiot Transport Secretary Chris Grayling still in a job? That's an obscene waste of taxpayers' money.

Wasting taxpayers money like that means he's probably in line for a promotion to defence secretary now.

58805630_1815897781845556_5853684938594844672_n.png

59380936_1815889895179678_8492124958170808320_n.png

Last edited:
Hard to believe this idiot was in charge of the country's defence and national security. Good on the interviewer for cutting the interview when he wouldn't answer the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts