• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks vs Springboks, July 17th 2010, Second Tri Nations Test

Were the Boks Ripped Off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
De Villiers lifted Ranger passed the limit and Ranger landed on his head. Ranger smashed Kirchner using his arms and shoulders which is legal and thats why Ranger didnt get into trouble.

Break the rules and you get dealt too...

Don't try to win me over. I am just saying what I think Jericho's point is

Don't try to win me over. I am just saying what I think Jericho's point is

No Ezequiel I mean no disrespect. I was simply pointing out that De Villiers broke the rules and has been dealt with accordingly, Ranger on the other hand was innocent but was wrongfully penalised. I just made that clear because how you said 'Ranger got away with it'..

Last edited:
Well, if a referee penalises a player for a dangerous tackle in his opinion, there's nothing we can do about it. We can be glad we have TMO for checking if a try should be awarded for instance. In other sports, for instance football, they don't have anything.

Well, if a referee penalises a player for a dangerous tackle in his opinion, there's nothing we can do about it. We can be glad we have TMO for checking if a try should be awarded for instance. In other sports, for instance football, they don't have anything.

I dont know why soccer doesnt have the TMO its one advancement Rugby has over soccer and its proven it self worthy.

Ok, next game is coming up. Let's move on. This has gotten very old.

ThreadClosed400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts