1 Ethan Waller
2 Jack Singleton
3 Gareth Milasinovich
4 Donncha O'Callaghan (c)
5 Will Spencer
6 David Denton
7 Sam Lewis
8 GJ van Velze

16 Joe Taufete'e, 17 Ryan Bower, 18 Simon Kerrod, 19 Darren Barry, 20 Alafoti Faosiliva
21 Michael Dowsett, 22 Jamie Shillcock, 23 Perry Humphreys

Bath:
15. Anthony Watson
14. Jack Wilson
13. Jonathan Joseph
12. Ben Tapuai
11. Aled Brew
10. Rhys Priestland
9. Chris Cook

1. Beno Obano
2. Tom Dunn
3. Henry Thomas
4. James Phillips
5. Elliott Stooke
6. Matt Garvey (c)
7. Paul Grant
8. Zach Mercer

16. Michael van Vuuren; 17. Lucas Noguera; 18. Max Lahiff; 19. Levi Douglas; 20. Josh Bayliss
21. Kahn Fotuali'i; 22. Freddie Burns; 23. James Wilson

Still no start for Burns? Feel we're missing a trick here, especially on the artificial surface

The trouble is, he has had plenty of game time, and just hasn't played better than Rhys, despite most of us expecting him to come in and establish himself as first choice starter by November

Leicester Tigers (v London Irish, Welford Road, Saturday 3.00pm)

15 Jonny May

14 Nick Malouf

13 Manu Tuilagi

12 Matt Toomua

11 Adam Thompstone

10 George Ford (c)

9 Ben Youngs

1 Logovi'i Mulipola

2 Tatafu Polota-Nau

3 Dan Cole

4 Mike Fitzgerald

5 Graham Kitchener

6 Mike Williams

7 Brendon O'Connor

8 Sione Kalamafoni

Replacements
16 Harry Thacker
17 Kyle Traynor
18 Greg Bateman
19 Harry Wells
20 Valentino Mapapalangi
21 Sam Harrison
22 Joe Ford
23 Mathew Tait

See we're continuing with May at 15 and deciding to actually contest the breakdown this week. Good to see O'Connor back. Wonder how the scrum and breakdown will be refereed.

Glaws team vs. Saints.

Attachments

• 333386C4-E848-4F57-9D1D-04B778D1DFF3.jpeg
    333386C4-E848-4F57-9D1D-04B778D1DFF3.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 6
Neild in for the injured Strauss, with Ioane on the bench, the only changes for sale

After using Yarde in all the build up for this game apparently there's an agreement he won't play for us vs Quins this season, lol

Neild in for the injured Strauss, with Ioane on the bench, the only changes for sale

After using Yarde in all the build up for this game apparently there's an agreement he won't play for us vs Quins this season, lol

I think that's sensible to be fair, wise move from Quins.

He's not as good as McGuigan, to be fair, so I wouldn't have expected him to start.
Just thought it's weird they'd used him so heavily in the marketing when there was zero chance of him playing

Whyyyyyyyyy do BT insist in using Flatman for bath games
He's ******* useless when bath are playing (only marginally less when they aren't)

He's one of the few commentators I like.

I actually don't watch a lot of matches Eykyn does because he winds me up so much.

Whyyyyyyyyy do BT insist in using Flatman for bath games
He's ******* useless when bath are playing (only marginally less when they aren't)
As a rule of thumb, I agree that the 1-club ex-players shouldn't commentate on their ex-clubs (or nations).
On Flagman specifically, I think your in a fairly slim minority in not liking him, he's one of the best co-commentators in rugby at the moment.

Oh, and what's the relevance of Eyken?

Cook is tearing Worcester apart,
Wuss look a completely different side to the last couple of weeks

Fantastic try by Phillips, the ultimate tight 5's try. And it's not like Pennell's is a dodgy defender either.

Fantastic try by Phillips, the ultimate tight 5's try. And it's not like Pennell's is a dodgy defender either.

I used to love watching him in The Championship, rampaging runs like that were a common occurrence.

Chris pennell is worse than mike brown for running and not passing.

Feel like he should have moved on from wuss when they went down really, but i guess it's his career shame as he was Englands form 15 at one time.

Also Healey -----> Flatman

Latest posts