• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best TRF User

I reckon we have lots of yakuza activities on these boards and that Big Ewis is the leader of the illuminati, New World Order can only be achieved if he gets the ***le of TRF's best. Scotty on the other hand is one of those totally not crazy conspiracy theorists who is trying his damnedest to stop them. Open your eyes people Stop Kony 2012.

your bizarre claims don't scare anyone here, cmac. Who would believe in such things, I mean, seriously. Ha ha ha..

I won something last year...and immediately I started gushing over hot rugby players and everyone quickly regretted their vote. :)

das

I won something last year...and immediately I started gushing over hot rugby players and everyone quickly regretted their vote. :)

das

we often regret your presence here altogether, but we feel it's our duty to keep you. For equity. You are...how do they say, ah yes, "tolerated" here...

Sorry I am late to the party, but you clearly know the Best TRF Member in the history of TRF has to be......................

LOS LOVER

i think it should go to a guy called the Big Ewis
Yes, but if it goes to 'TBG' (I tried to think of it as an acronym like TFI, but best I could come up with was 'Thoughtful Badger Gamers'), he's guaranteed to argue against himself, and the MASS will increase until we're all sucked into a black hole.

Dullonien nominated me for most Underrated Member two years ago and I did a little cheer with my mouth.

Therein ends my comprehensive list of TRFies anecdotes. I'd like to think this just confirms how right Dull was and that I am so underrated I can't even get nominated for Most Underrated. Or maybe I'm just crap.

I know it's the latter. Nobody burst my bubble.

Dullonien nominated me for most Underrated Member two years ago and I did a little cheer with my mouth.

Therein ends my comprehensive list of TRFies anecdotes. I'd like to think this just confirms how right Dull was and that I am so underrated I can't even get nominated for Most Underrated. Or maybe I'm just crap.

I know it's the latter. Nobody burst my bubble.
i nearly went to tears when i realise i have 1,000 posts :D

i think it should go to a guy called the Big Ewis

thank you Scotty, but if I'm the best poster on TRF the world should have more to worry about than just that little economic recession thing...

Yes, but if it goes to 'TBG' (I tried to think of it as an acronym like TFI, but best I could come up with was 'Thoughtful Badger Gamers'), he's guaranteed to argue against himself, and the MASS will increase until we're all sucked into a black hole.

uhh boy...I've really traumatized this forum forever with that 'mass' thing haven't I ?! :D
Oh and it's 'Big Ewis', for I....am Big Ewis. No 'the' article.

No if you people really want to make me happy, vote for me under "Best New Comer". Or "Best Southern Hemisphere Poster". That would be super cool.

Ewis has turned Scotty to the dark side, we're ****ed lads. ImScotty's genius was the only thing that could save us but alas, Ewis has turned the great man.

... And best TRF user - Mark Cueto

Ewis has turned Scotty to the dark side, we're ****ed lads. ImScotty's genius was the only thing that could save us but alas, Ewis has turned the great man.

ah but..."nobody 'makes' people turn to the dark side...they're only shown the path...." - Paddy Jackson.

(whispering) dont worry Cmac, im only fooling him, keep it a secret ;)

Latest posts