• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2023/24

I think he started doing that years ago.

Also in the Mirror: "Vunipola was taken to the nearby Son Espases Hospital after being held where he was sedated and bound to his bed. Several security guards and police officers watched over the fly-half before the medication kicked in."

Gotta love top quality journalism, imagine Billy V at 10...
Mako Vunipola would be a good 10. He has got great hands apparently. (He certainly cant scrummage).

Gotta love top quality journalism, imagine Billy V at 10...
TBH, I suspect the journalist in question was probably just "whoever's on duty overnight", put "Vunipola Saracens" into google, and ended up with Manu V.

Or even more likely - that's what the duty journalist for the local rag is Spain did. The British journalists just copy/pasted that article into google translate, and then lifted paragraphs from there without proof reading, and decided that that was good enough.

Bad news for Chessum, Tigers and England - out of the summer tour.

He had a bad ankle injury that had his RWC in doubt for a while. Hope this isn't a recurrence - as far as I can see this latest issue is unspecified.

That's a shame, hopefully the surgery sorts it and he's back full strength for next season

Be interesting to see who goes to 6 for England - probably be Roots

That's a shame, hopefully the surgery sorts it and he's back full strength for next season

Be interesting to see who goes to 6 for England - probably be Roots
CCS imo.

Considering I thought he shouldn't have been picked for the squad originally, I have been totally proved wrong. Only thing is fitness, but being on tour with Eng will sort that hopefully

CCS imo.

Considering I thought he shouldn't have been picked for the squad originally, I have been totally proved wrong. Only thing is fitness, but being on tour with Eng will sort that hopefully
Yeah he'd probably be my choice too - far from the finished product (I still question his decision making and ball skills), but exciting enough to give a shot and has been playing well

Still hoping for a callup for Mercer even though that ship has probably sailed - he was saying on BT the other week, when they asked him to name his England backrow, he'd go to 6 for it

Yeah he'd probably be my choice too - far from the finished product (I still question his decision making and ball skills), but exciting enough to give a shot and has been playing well

Still hoping for a callup for Mercer even though that ship has probably sailed - he was saying on BT the other week, when they asked him to name his England backrow, he'd go to 6 for it

Big fan of CCS (and Flament's try the other day was definitely more down to Care…..). He's young and raw, deserves game time and investing in but starting against the ABs is a big ask with the potential to be career influencing - either way.

I might be inclined to leave him on the bench and shove Underhill at 6, possibly Earl at 7 and Mercer at 8. SB quite likes a big unit at 6 and while CCS's line out has improved he's not in the Lawes / Chessum league.

Latest posts