• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Ireland vs New Zealand 24/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lead on 80 minutes and still lose...****. Fair play New Zealand was always worried that would happen

Better performance but we've really got to win that. I'm worried now that will add even more to the mental block.

I think you'll find there is an island in the Pacific Ocean, that will disagree with you whole heartedly.

Now I need to tune in to see if O'Driscol cries, god I hope he cries.

God I hope you grow up someday. You're a bigger moaner than you claim BO'D is.

Brian O'Driscoll.
Nothing short of a ****ing hero. The speed he lead the defensive line at through this game was freakish.

He'll never have beaten NZ but he can retire as one of the best ever.

We lead on 80 minutes and still lose...****. Fair play New Zealand was always worried that would happen

Better performance but we've really got to win that. I'm worried now that will add even more to the mental block.

I understand you're emotional - let it out.

How am I moaning btw? I'm pleased we won.

Last edited:
Irish got away with murder at the breakdown. That was the only reason the Irish got anywhere near the All Blacks. Any time the All Blacks got into the Irish 22 they'd slow it down, play off their feet, or put hands in the ruck. Nigel Owens warned and warned them yet never dug into his pocket. Good win to pull through. Ben Smith is not a centre, they've lost so much structure, shows how influential Conrad is to this side.

Thank god New Zealand are now only going to get worse.

*awaits wrath of NZ fans&

I agree with this..No poster ever brings up what happened in the Lions test. 2005. Except for you.

Everyone else has let it go , maybe you should too. Constantly whining about a man who is proven to be an individual of substance and genuine kindness while being one of the best 13's ever only makes you look like an insurmountable P​rick.

Yeah, weird. Almost identical matches.

Sexton's delay on his last penalty was strange, but it was the cross field kick to Bowe that ticked me off. Overall too much ball kicked away, but it still took a classic AB blitzkrieg to win it. Awezzzome.

Irish got away with murder at the breakdown. That was the only reason the Irish got anywhere near the All Blacks. Any time the All Blacks got into the Irish 22 they'd slow it down, play off their feet, or put hands in the ruck. Nigel Owens warned and warned them yet never dug into his pocket. Good win to pull through. Ben Smith is not a centre, they've lost so much structure, shows how influential Conrad is to this side.
You'll never be loved by anyone.

I agree with this..No poster ever brings up what happened in the Lions test. 2005. Except for you.

Everyone else has let it go , maybe you should too. Constantly whining about a man who is proven to be an individual of substance and genuine kindness while being one of the best 13's ever only makes you look like an insurmountable P​rick.

Umm, I'm sorry - but I didn't bring it up and haven't mentioned it on this thread at all. That's you, so I guess its just the two of us bringing it up.. Don't get too upset buddy - I'm sure O'Driscoll is genuinely a lovely guy who has certainly inspired a lot of love from irish fans. But I'm not a fan - and no amount of being told I'm wrong by Irish fanboys changes my mind on that.

Tackle in the air from a grubber...ridiculious.

It's be nice if Nigel Owen's actually did his job rather than take the 'that's alright!' approach to everything...

Very rough game so far from New Zealand. Israel Dagg has had a shocker to the point I'd be happy not to see him in an AB jersey again until he finds some real form - not just 'good enough'. Only player for New Zealand seeminly playing well is Savea and Sam Whitelock...

Ireland certainly have come out firing. Out of interest, why did only half the New Zealand anthem play? Having trumpets and then leaving the singing up to the 23 guys on the field, verse Ireland's 60,000 people singing both anthems made me think it was ganna be a rough start...

I understand you're emotional - let it out.

How am I moaning btw? I'm pleased we won.

I'm not talking about right now that you've win. Your general moaning and giving out about BO'D over the years really grates as you know well it does. Comments like I hope he crys is in my opinion and I'm sure most peoples not at all in the right spirit shall we say.

I'm just tired of it, I don't want to go into it right now. You can reply to this if you want but I won't reply on this thread if I take issue I may pm you at a later date.

Umm, I'm sorry - but I didn't bring it up and haven't mentioned it on this thread at all. That's you, so I guess its just the two of us bringing it up.. Don't get too upset buddy - I'm sure O'Driscoll is genuinely a lovely guy who has certainly inspired a lot of love from irish fans. But I'm not a fan - and no amount of being told I'm wrong by Irish fanboys changes my mind on that.

Meh , I suppose it's a matter of maturity then.

I'm not talking about right now that you've win. Your general moaning and giving out about BO'D over the years really grates as you know well it does. Comments like I hope he crys is in my opinion and I'm sure most peoples not at all in the right spirit shall we say.

I'm just tired of it, I don't want to go into it right now. You can reply to this if you want but I won't reply on this thread if I take issue I may pm you at a later date.
atleast it wasn't like the last time u 2 played when u lost 60 - 0

Moaning really has become the new 'arrogant'.

I can see how 'I hope he cries' would seem mean spirited. I take it back.

Sweet, look forward to that PM.

My stock with the Irish is dropping rapidly - and my stock with the French is all but gone. I'm feeling a new affinity for the English.

Isn't their next game against us?

No thanks! :p

Valid point. I really like watching Barrett play though, always have, even when he was destroying the 2011 u20 team. Dagg, not so hot today.

Besides, lets be honest, we're probably not going to beat them, so we might as well see them play quality rugby...

Don't call us fanboys when you went out of your way to insult BO'D, just begging for the attention that an angry response would bring. So off you trot, and **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.