• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Romania vs. Fiji 23/11/13

I am really liking this Romania team. I am predicting a narrow win for Romania (No more then +5). I think Romania will again use their powerful forward pack to mash the ball up the gut and put Fiji under pressure with good tactical kicking. Fiji to play with lots of flair, but their indiscipline will ultimately cost them as Vlaicu has quite the boot on him.

Romania is like Georgia but play a more disciplined style.

1454802_10152008709123270_1593596552_n.jpg

This will be again a very hard test for Romania, maybe the tougest of this year's opponents. The Oaks will again have to be very disciplined and tactically sound in order to win. If they do win, it would be an almost unbelivable accomplishment to finish the year undefeated.

...what ? That's what I said. Was that a confusion on your part, or is it VERY strange humor you're doing here ?

you said that we will be undefeated besides the home game with Georgia, but the truth is that we will be undefeated even with that game, because it was a draw.

besides that game, we have only wins, which is not the same with undefetead :) ('till now anyway). It's a small diference in meaning, and indeed i pointed it out as a small joke. :)

Good luck oaks! make it 3 out of 3 :D This year's ENC Final will be epic!! even tho i think Fiji is stronger than Tonga and Canada so i think they will be favorites.. but I'l cheer for Romania ofc!

Correction* Romania knows their own strength and play what they know best... Georgia is trying to mix it up causing a lot of Confusion from time to time

Sorry for double post... I still don't know how to double quote

I am really liking this Romania team. I am predicting a narrow win for Romania (No more then +5). I think Romania will again use their powerful forward pack to mash the ball up the gut and put Fiji under pressure with good tactical kicking. Fiji to play with lots of flair, but their indiscipline will ultimately cost them as Vlaicu has quite the boot on him.

I think this team have a lot of potential and can play better than already showed. Take for example that young wing Dumitru (21 yo), you can feel watching him he wants more. Tbh we were a bit lucky winning and I can say I envy in a good way Canada for those skilled backs.

Good luck oaks! make it 3 out of 3 :D This year's ENC Final will be epic!! even tho i think Fiji is stronger than Tonga and Canada so i think they will be favorites.. but I'l cheer for Romania ofc!

Completely agree, I think Fiji is favorite and it looks stronger than Tonga and Canada when you look at individual level, especially with those powerful runners in the backs.

Good luck to you too versus Samoa, it will be a difficult game.

Last edited:
pfff, our tackles are not working in this game :(. 10-0 for Fiji.

Also, Vlaicu missed the first kick from this autumn series... not looking good 'till now.

fiji made a good start until now, bai missed 2 conversions, he hurts the goalpost twice...

7-10....

can someone pm me a link for this? I didn't know it was on today

7-26 romanians vere inoffensive in the 2nd half, fijians plays their better game, more disciplinary in this game, a positive tour for fiji, a little regret against italy, they can win this game (lack of disciplinary and the referee cost the victory) & wins all their 3 games, i hope they learn the lesson for the future, i like this team.

Romania lost but it wasn't a bad effort, we probably had more try scoring chances in this match than in the previous two tests combined. But it wasn't our day and the extremely hostile referee did not help either.

Congrats to Fiji, they are a delightful team to watch. Their players can score from anywhere if given a bit of space. They were so happy that the whole stadium was applauding them at the end that they invited the Romanian fans to join their celebration, triggering a pitch invasion.

Of course, long gone are the days when we beat France, Wales and Scotland, but Romania did well in this Autumn's test...Fiji played superbly, breaks after breaks by moving the ball in ABs fashion...however, I did not understand why the ref denied us the second try...it could have been a match changer.

Is there anywhere to watch a replay of this? I never saw any of the tries

Latest posts