• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive First View of Rugby World Cup 2011

Relax guys, there is no way that these screens are even close to the final product. They will surpise us all.....

How did you guess? did you see my two tries on the weekend? I'm a machine :)
woopsss..... Your a highlander fan
Sorry!!!!!!!

Haha Yeah well he (you) had a blinded of a second half. The Highlanders did not!

I have to be honest. the screen shots are utterly dissapointing. Rugby 08's screenshots are 300% better.Have a look.This Reminds me of Rugby 2001. Sorry but thats how I see it. Please please let me be wrong.

Not posted for quite a while.

In fact I think the last time was when we thought there was only going to be one rugby game.

Will wait and see upon release which is the best, although I do think HB need to play catch up.

LOL! This is a joke right!!! Dont give us bs saying that this might be early shots! They have been developing for how long now.......! And this is the best they can do 3 months before release!

And then there is the argument that graphics dont make a game! Well to be honest to me graphics play a very big part of the game! How can you have a game playing great but its so dam ugly to look at that you rather put it away!

Will wait and see what comes out of E3 but they way things look now i will pass on this one! Its just to dam ugly!

I personally don't think these are finished work but I don't know why HB would release unfinished screenshots without saying they are unfinished. Im stumped.

hopefully they will release something amazing at E3 coz we need something 2 keep us going i know the game is 2 or 3 months away but almost nothing has been released an it's frustrating if they want to get more people intrested in rugby surely one way of doing that is plugging the game at every opportunity eh eh wink wink!

These are PS1 graphics:
gfs_12049_2_8.jpg

Stop saying RWC 2011 has PS1 graphics.

Player models look similar to the 2 Shots...Really hope HB is just fooling with us or maybe fooling Sidhe; LOL. I will really be dissapointed if the Visuals are that poor on a Platform such as Xbox 360 or PS3...nobody can claim they see any improvement from 08 in terms of graphics or Visuals...we on 360 and Ps3; C'mon HB...Quality over quantity is the best way to start Rugby on the new generation consoles; more Teams and stuff can come later. Hopefully we see a Series on these Consoles...we hungry for a top quality Rugby game...but not every four years; i would buy a rugby game every 6 months on Xbox 360 if a new one came out within that time; but obviously that does not happen.

Please abandon the stupid animation for scoring the try, nobody dives ball in all stretched out... ever! Please revert back to the swan dive or the simple slide try. Don't think they'll listen :(

sorry but, why is everyone saying the graphics are better than expected? this is worse than rugby 08? i know they're strapped for cash but a next gen console game should be better. i also dont like the camera but i suppose that can be changed. for those who want great screen shots of a stadium go to rugby challenge website, there are some great graphics.

sorry but, why is everyone saying the graphics are better than expected?

Everyone? By the looks of most of the feedback about 95% of people feel the opposite. I'm not sure how on earth you came up with that. :)

Hb Glen, I just want to say thank you and the team for creating a rugby game that I'm sure will make us want more.
Any Info can you share with us because I have a big Game against the REDs on sats and James o'conner is give me crap this week ;)
Please !!! I'm already in challenge as they took a photo of me a few months ago, so that will cool:)

Who ever is trying to convince us that this game is "good", go back to the 90's! It looks awful, like 'Rugby 05' in 3D.

I hope this is another joke!? or just a really bad screenshot...

Latest posts