• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive First View of Rugby World Cup 2011

Lighten UP!

Nope. I'm calling you a troll pretending to be one of Rugby's mediocre talents. But I guess at the Force, mediocre equates to superstar! LOL

Sorry for being a troll:( Just having a bit of fun :D Yer, the force have some great players but turn them into crap. LOL!

In defense they should let u bring a second defender in like fifa 11 and also the strafe button to turn the tackle into a maul.

hey, what time are 505 games showcasing rugby world cup 2011? i want to watch the live stream online :)

is great to see ss finally, but i dont know how much different is to rugby08... i dont like how players looks

This sentence from that IGN article stood out to me.

Choose between 20 participating teams, play out national rivalries in authentic match venues with true rugby stars, and experience one of the most realistic presentations of the world's third most popular sport.
I thought Rugby Challenge have the exclusive licenses for the stadiums?

Will Fiji even be at the RWC? Dont think the NZ government will relax their flight restrictions from Fiji because of the situation in Fiji. Ha the might have to delete them if you want a more authentic game.

nah bro there is another one being developed by Sidhe in New Zealand that has licences to Super Rugby, ITM Cup, the All Blacks and Wallabies. They are working with WETA Studios. Should be a good one!!

-sigh- still looks like rugby 08 to me... But I still hope its just me being anxious aha. really excited cant wait for the actual game.

Will Fiji even be at the RWC? Dont think the NZ government will relax their flight restrictions from Fiji because of the situation in Fiji. Ha the might have to delete them if you want a more authentic game.

the nz government only restrict players that have military links.....and yeah they will be at the world cup.

Rugby Challenge is looking better at this stage by far. There screenshots may not be of game play but man do they look awesome. Better than the PS2 looking ones they have shown here. Surely these are not close to the finished product. Have to wait and see.

I cannot believe the Rugby Challenge screenshots. It is amazing!!

Hi, I just had a look Sidhe's in game screenshots released today. It is sick beyond belief. Have a look. HB you will have to really up your game to compete against that. They won me over

Lads, please please please try and keep your rugby challenge talk to the rugby challenge thread :)

Wow just had a look at rugby challenge screen shots on FB and blown away. Now that is more like it. They havent got a release date yet but at least they are wetting the appetite. More and more I am getting the idea that HB are just going to give us rubbish because well lets face it there isnt a lot of rugby games out there for this generation consoles. I hope they prove me wrong but come on three months before release and these screen shots are all they give us

(Lads, please please please try and keep your rugby challenge talk to the rugby challenge thread :) )​

why we have waited a long time for this game and now there is a bit of competition. We should be able to voice our opinion even if it is negative