• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

18 month bump... What happened to us?

I've just bought two t-shirts online, one is a Back to the future design with the words changed to Back to Winnipeg and is obviously a good purchase. The second one was a simple Duff t-shirt and this is where I'm getting buyers remorse as the opportunity cost was either a Kirk van Houten 'Can I borrow a feelin' t-shirt or one with an 'I'm a stupid baby' post it note design. I think I should have chosen Kirk, even if it'd be a constant reminder of @Tigs Man, my admirers wouldn't know.

This Thread seems to be glorious.

18 month bump... What happened to us?

I've just bought two t-shirts online, one is a Back to the future design with the words changed to Back to Winnipeg and is obviously a good purchase. The second one was a simple Duff t-shirt and this is where I'm getting buyers remorse as the opportunity cost was either a Kirk van Houten 'Can I borrow a feelin' t-shirt or one with an 'I'm a stupid baby' post it note design. I think I should have chosen Kirk, even if it'd be a constant reminder of @Tigs Man, my admirers wouldn't know.

That song is a classic and I will now have to find that shirt and buy that shirt, I will be the coolest guy at Welford road (which isn't hard given the average age of supporters is 80).

This thread was the original place to be for **** posters before we started **** posting every single thread.

How comes it that Hot Drink machines cant make tea properly? To borrow a phrase from the Hitchhikers Guide, but it always seems to make a liquid that's almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

Work is dully quiet as you can guess

the tea in my work is like dishwater. well it was to begin with, now i think ive wheened myself onto it as i drink at least 6 cups a day

This Thread seems to be glorious.

That song is a classic and I will now have to find that shirt and buy that shirt, I will be the coolest guy at Welford road (which isn't hard given the average age of supporters is 80).
Bad news, the shirt doesn't have the song lyric. Thumbnail was a goddamn tease.

This thread was the original place to be for **** posters before we started **** posting every single thread.

You mean there was a time when it wasn't like that?

Bad news, the shirt doesn't have the song lyric. Thumbnail was a goddamn tease.

Well there's a kick in the dick that I didn't ask for.

the tea in my work is like dishwater. well it was to begin with, now i think ive wheened myself onto it as i drink at least 6 cups a day

something that i've been wondering about for awhile, do you guys have coffee? or is it all tea all the time?

there are kicks in the dick you ask for? each to their own i suppose :D

There is but generally it costs me extra.

2 countries for me
Drink : English and German (Guiness is overrated)
Dine : Italian and Spainish (French food is sooooo overrated)
Dress : English and Italian (Although I wear anything really).
Drive : German and America (I love muscle cars)
Dwell : really don't know somewhere by the sea.
Date : Swedes and Aussies (Irish and French are close)

Now I'm only regretting not buying the 'I'm a stupid baby' t-shirt so at least you can be somewhat happy for me.

Why do you need a t-shirt to explain the obvious though. ;)

We have coffee BUT it is anywhere near the Aussies league of coffee which is the best in the world IMO.

London can be good, Coffee is pretty popular amongst my age group though 20's prob more popular than Tea TBH in general

But since I'm living in the north I follow the northern traditions of drinking 6 cups of Yorkshire tea a day I love the stuff. Americans tea game is worse than our Coffee game though.

Why do you need a t-shirt to explain the obvious though. ;)

We have coffee BUT it is anywhere near the Aussies league of coffee which is the best in the world IMO.

London can be good, Coffee is pretty popular amongst my age group though 20's prob more popular than Tea TBH in general

But since I'm living in the north I follow the northern traditions of drinking 6 cups of Yorkshire tea a day I love the stuff. Americans tea game is worse than our Coffee game though.

only granola types drink tea in the states

I'm so buying this shirt

ra,unisex_tshirt,x1350,353d77:4d8b4ffd91,front-c,30,60,940,730-bg,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

God damn it I am very tempted to splash out £100 on Futurama, Simpsons, American Dad and Rick and Morty shirts FFS, why am I so immature.

only granola types drink tea in the states

Tea is for cool people.

something that i've been wondering about for awhile, do you guys have coffee? or is it all tea all the time?

im assuming you mean in the UK? yeah alot of people do drink coffee as well as tea. i personally do not care for it though

but its black tea? it's not the herbal blends that americans are all in to

or do you drink all different types?

but its black tea? it's not the herbal blends that americans are all in to

or do you drink all different types?

Majority of sound people just drink normal Tea.

The rest are drunk by hippies or pretentious snobs in my eyes. But it is an increasing Market.

I'm so buying this shirt

ra,unisex_tshirt,x1350,353d77:4d8b4ffd91,front-c,30,60,940,730-bg,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

God damn it I am very tempted to splash out £100 on Futurama, Simpsons, American Dad and Rick and Morty shirts FFS, why am I so immature.

Tea is for cool people.
The site could leave me broke, would love the steamed hams, Spruce Moose and a Tobias shirt too. If only they had something honouring Johnny Tightlips.

- - - Updated - - -

I drink lemon and ginger tea when I can (Don't have a kettle in France), helps me sleep.

Majority of sound people just drink normal Tea.

The rest are drunk by hippies or pretentious snobs in my eyes. But it is an increasing Market.

aforementioned granolas, which i pretty much am but don't drink tea

The site could leave me broke, would love the steamed hams, Spruce Moose and a Tobias shirt too. If only they had something honouring Johnny Tightlips.

- - - Updated - - -

I drink lemon and ginger tea when I can (Don't have a kettle in France), helps me sleep.

Yeh I already have the stonecutters one.