• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

He's definitely a monster man

But what flavor there seems to be 100 different types. I remember when it was just the one and two things where simple back then.

Oh christ it gets worst �� was told never buy a car up north

Coming from the limerick man.

thats the way, if you dont like something then just force it down you until you eventually like it. nothing bad ever comes of that!

Is that how you met your boyfriend?

But what flavor there seems to be 100 different types. I remember when it was just the one and two things where simple back then.

Coming from the limerick man.

Is that how you met your boyfriend?

Ha nobody buys cars in Limerick. They like firewood.
On it though legit I've been told anywhere past midlands never buy car as cold weather and salt on roads rust away engine.

On Monster Olyy definitely an original. Those drinks are terrible though

thats the way, if you dont like something then just force it down you until you eventually like it. nothing bad ever comes of that!
Haha, that's the way I see it too.
I don't like wine or neat whiskey either, people always say you can learn to love it but why bother? I don't like it so I'm not gonna have it.

What energy drinks do you like?
He's definitely a monster man
Monster Ripper (the yellow one) is my jam. It's the only sugary one I drink (don't like to drink a lot of sugary drinks - Coke Zero all the way).
The vending machine at my work only stocks Rockstar and their sugar free one that has Guava in (Punched? it's a white can with purple) is pretty nice.
Other than that just sugar free own brand one's cause they're only about 40p, or if I'm feeling fancy then a sugar free red bull.

Last edited:
I don't like wine or neat whiskey either, people always say you can learn to love it but why bother? I don't like it so I'm not gonna have it.

What would you say to people who don't like Rugby... learn the rules, and you'll understand what's going on.

If you don't like it with sugar and milk then don't bother.

Last edited:
What would you say to people who don't like Rugby... learn the rules, and you'll understand what's going on.

thats hardly the same. i dont like coffee, yet i know how to make it. knowing how to make coffee doesnt mean i will like it more, unless i add meth.

Monster Ripper (the yellow one) is my jam. It's the only sugary one I drink (don't like to drink a lot of sugary drinks - Coke Zero all the way).
The vending machine at my work only stocks Rockstar and their sugar free one that has Guava in (Punched? it's a white can with purple) is pretty nice.
Other than that just sugar free own brand one's cause they're only about 40p, or if I'm feeling fancy then a sugar free red bull.

That monster is like diesel. Never had sugar free. Tried Red Bull sugar free before. Wouldn't drink much energy drinks but sugar free red bull had awful taste compared to original

Has anyone ever used Veet hair removal cream? How good of a job does it do.

methylated-spirits.jpg

+
ZippoLighter%20copy.jpg

Has anyone ever used Veet hair removal cream? How good of a job does it do.

A former colleague of mine made the mistake of telling everyone in the office that he went for the newborn baby look down below. He was known as Veet Pete from that day on!

Happy Pancake day everyone. Should I have British or American style pancakes today?

Latest posts